Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four Losses or More

• Undefeated

• Total voters

Crimson323

Verified Member
A poll question for the masses. How many games does Bama lose, if any, and where do they end up? National Champs, losing the Championship, SEC Champs, losing the SEC Championship, 2nd in the SEC, 3rd in the SEC, etc., etc.?

In my opinion, anything over an 8-4 regular season record will be icing on the cake. Even though we play a cupcake ooc schedule, we still play 3-5 SEC teams that are more than capable of beating us. So I'll be alright with 8-4.

One more thing I'm going to add. Don't be suprised if Arkansas beats us this year. Their running game will be the best in the SEC.

I say we lose to Hawaii, Arkansas, Ole Miss, and FIU. However we end up shellacking UF in Gainesville, LSU in Baton Rouge, UcheaT in Knoxvegas, MSU in Starkvegas, and Auburn in T-town. We end up still making it to the SECCG with an 8-4 record, and going against UF for the SECC. LoL.

Hey... It's possible.

Oh wow, and this just in... Auburn once again wins the people's NC!

-W$

I also voted 3 losses but I could see this young team losing more.

It really all depends on how well the offense performes this year IMHO. I don't mention the defense for two reasons; (1) I think the defense will be good. Not great, not the best in the country, but good enough to allow us to win games. (2) We rely wayyyyy too much on the defense. The offense at some point has to start carrying part of the load, and the offense will determine how far we go this year IMHO.

The way I see it, UH is a lot more dangerous opponent than some want to admit, especially with us breaking in some new DB's. I also think that ARK, Ole Miss and UT could turn into tossups. Florida, AU and LSU are obviously the toughest on the schedule.

BAMA should come out with an 8-4 record this year at worst. If they overachieve and get some luck (not something they've had much of recently) they could finish with as little as 2 losses.

I'm thinking 3 losses right now. We may have whipped UF last year, but with Urban having a full years experience in the SEC and home advantage you gotta think he'll at least be ready for us this time. Not saying we will lose, but it wouldn't surprise me.

UT, LSU, and AU will always be tough to handle, but we should be able to pull out at least one.

Crimson Dollar said:
I say we lose to Hawaii, Arkansas, Ole Miss, and FIU. However we end up shellacking UF in Gainesville, LSU in Baton Rouge, UcheaT in Knoxvegas, MSU in Starkvegas, and Auburn in T-town. We end up still making it to the SECCG with an 8-4 record, and going against UF for the SECC. LoL.

Hey... It's possible.

-W$

I'm not sure how much you've kept up with last season but we will play MSU in T-town this year. We played in Starkvegas last year, I know because I was there with all those damn cow bells.

With the exception of the Dirty One, it's unanimous that Bama won't be a contender until 2007. I can deal with that. This year...the most important game is against Agbarn. Not UFag, not UcheaT, not LSWHO, but Agbarn. As long as we beat them, It'll make my year. Nov. 18, we gon' whip that cow loving arse.......

I

need more cow-bell!!!

I said 2 losses but it could go either way, too me its not the defense as we got alot of talent and some heavy hitters and the front 4 should be awesome but the BIGGEST :?: is the damn OL can they actually hold a block for 3-4 seconds and not look like a mexican bullfight against SEC opponents..

DirtyDave said:
Undefeated Biyotchessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, there isn't a game on this schedule that we CAN'T win.

I agree & I don't think we're being overly optimistic. HI will be a very good indicator to us how well the O & D are going to be. Hopefully it will allow us to build some momentum, good momentum that is.

I said undefeated, but I say that every year. As a BAMA fan, I always expect the very best out of our team, and I never think we will lose. I never think another team is better than us, no matter what the circumstances. JPW will surprise a lot of people this year, and our o-line is gonna improve. The only question mark that I see is the defense. BAMA lost a lot of key players, but I believe the new guys will step up and the D will be one of the best in the SEC.

Johns381 said:
Crimson Dollar said:

Hey... It's possible.

-W$

I'm not sure how much you've kept up with last season but we will play MSU in T-town this year. We played in Starkvegas last year, I know because I was there with all those damn cow bells.

Sweet music. :D

dogpound77 said:
Johns381 said:
Crimson Dollar said:

Hey... It's possible.

-W$

Sweet music. :D

Bruce Dickinson would think he'd died and gone to heaven if he ever went to an MSU game...

Bama's goal every year is the NC

so I say, unbeaten..... somebody has to win the NC, why not Bama in 2006 and 2007 (and maybe in 2008, 2009 etc.....) :che

;w;w - Bama is Back....... and coming on strong......

Back
Top Bottom