| FTBL BAMA vs LSU REVIEW: Déjà Vu; All Over Again?

• Thread starter CRIMSONTUSKS.COM BLOG
  • Start date
C

CRIMSONTUSKS.COM BLOG

Déjà Vu; All Over Again?
By Terry Pellman

Following Alabama’s overtime win versus the LSU Tigers Saturday night Coach Nick Saban briefly reviewed his conversation with the Alabama team in the locker room immediately following the game.

He asked three questions of the team.

1. Do you think you played your best game?
2. Do you think we played better as a team?
3. Do you think we showed improvements as a team?

The answer to the first question is perhaps the easiest of all.

Read the rest of the review in the featured section of our blog

Nice as always guys.

But I gotta comment, the analogy CNS said was about climbing a mountain, not about flying a plane. Like climbing Everest ;).

BAMA JAMMA said:
Nice as always guys.

But I gotta comment, the analogy CNS said was about climbing a mountain, not about flying a plane. Like climbing Everest ;).

I actually caught that, then forgot to go back and edit the airplane bit out this morning.

Thanks for pointing that out before that write up spread too far around...

RollTideBamaBlog said:
Déjà Vu; All Over Again?
By Terry Pellman

Following Alabama’s overtime win versus the LSU Tigers Saturday night Coach Nick Saban briefly reviewed his conversation with the Alabama team in the locker room immediately following the game.

He asked three questions of the team.

1. Do you think you played your best game?
2. Do you think we played better as a team?
3. Do you think we showed improvements as a team?

The answer to the first question is perhaps the easiest of all.

Read the rest of the review in the featured section of our blog

I know these are for the players, but as a fan i would like to give my 2 cents

1. We did NOT play our best game. Which excites me. Hopefully our best is still to come.

2. As a team, we showed alot of heart by not giving up and rolling over. We turned the ball over, missed tackles, and just didnt play our best. But, we won....thats a sign of a good football team....being able to overcome obstacles and still pull out the victory on the road in OT.

3. Improvements? I think the biggest improvement was as a team we can overcome mistakes. Last year, we would have struggled to stay in this one.

Back
Top Bottom