| FTBL BAMA vs Clemson Game Thread...

Optimus said:
Bamatilldeath said:
I'm like everyone else...I've been a bit confused about our tight ends catching the ball.

No kidding! Where'd this come from

Coach Mac. When he was hired a number of us expected to see the TE featured more. That's kinda what they do at Fresno. They tend to spread the wealth and include the TE a lot more than some other teams. With us having guys like Nick Walker, it seemed natural that we'd take advantage of this.

Not sure if it's game-planning or a glimpse of the future? I think Terry has a role to play, but he also has some limitations, given his size/frame.

Get Terry out on the edge or in space and then you have something special. He just doesn't have the frame to carry the load in the SEC though. IMHO.

porkchop said:
Not sure if it's game-planning or a glimpse of the future? I think Terry has a role to play, but he also has some limitations, given his size/frame.

Get Terry out on the edge or in space and then you have something special. He just doesn't have the frame to carry the load in the SEC though. IMHO.

I agree that he can't be an every down back in the SEC. He proved that last year imo. I just thought he might get more touches than he has. Ingram appears to be the real deal though, TerryP coming through again. :D

reger60 said:
Like I said in chat:

Shula is somewhere scratching his head, wondering who that wide open number 88 is.

LMAO!! This is so true! Man we are just playing great. Hats off to the staff and MVP is Oline hands down!

Back
Top Bottom