| FTBL Bama Staff Salaries

Argo said:
ghice said:
Wiseace615 said:
rammajamma said:
I keep hearing Les Miles. But with the run he's got going right now, can you really see him leaving LSU?

:twisted: So, you think LSU will go after Tubbs if Miles leaves? :twisted:

The only way he'll leave the barn is in a pine box!
WAIT A MINUTE :roll:

A few more games this season like the first two, and he might really be leaving in a pine box.

If Tubb's does get "pined" the old barn would have a hard time finding a half decent coach that is a proven winner. And then there's always Larry Coker ex coach of Miami :D

ghice said:
Argo said:
ghice said:
Wiseace615 said:
rammajamma said:
I keep hearing Les Miles. But with the run he's got going right now, can you really see him leaving LSU?

:twisted: So, you think LSU will go after Tubbs if Miles leaves? :twisted:

The only way he'll leave the barn is in a pine box!
WAIT A MINUTE :roll:

A few more games this season like the first two, and he might really be leaving in a pine box.

If Tubb's does get "pined" the old barn would have a hard time finding a half decent coach that is a proven winner. And then there's always Larry Coker ex coach of Miami :D

I only wish :lol:

I don't really want to see miles go to michigan. Sure he would get out our conference. But I worry the Big 10 would almost become another SEC. Its all about power to them up here right now. And the SEC is about speed. They can't keep up. That was obvious in january :D but anyway, one LSU is enough we don't need a zillion more. And if that happened we wouldnt be the best conference out there anymore :(

bama_girl said:
I don't really want to see miles go to michigan. Sure he would get out our conference. But I worry the Big 10 would almost become another SEC. Its all about power to them up here right now. And the SEC is about speed. They can't keep up. That was obvious in january :D but anyway, one LSU is enough we don't need a zillion more. And if that happened we wouldnt be the best conference out there anymore :(

The SEC is the best conference in spite of Less Miles, not because of him. He's a recent arrival who's yet to get the credit for his own team, much less any conference contribution. He'll move on when things waiver in Red Stick.

RTR,

Tim

Back
Top Bottom