| FTBL Bama Nuggets

Only one I question is the statement/question about Raekwon. He is creating lots of trouble by taking up double teams and he also has affected the QB quite a bit with pressures and hurries although he isn't getting the sacks.

Great players are going to make a great impact.... Hasn't happened yet.
I believe Mack Wilson and Raekwon actual play hasn't come near the hype about either. 3 new coaches on defense has to have an negative effect as well. The look on Nick's face last week while shaking hands with the Hog HC of concern. Bama has to get a ton better on defense if they intend to win the SEC.

Or just start playing Tua for the rest of the 3rd quarter to pad leads while this young defense continues to find its sea legs.

for once, i wish Coach Saban would leave the foot planted firmly on the gas.....against auburn. i want him to play Tua the entire damn game and just turn him loose. i know he's not one to run the score up, but against auburn i wish he would just to shut them up and show them who big brother really is.

Only one I question is the statement/question about Raekwon. He is creating lots of trouble by taking up double teams and he also has affected the QB quite a bit with pressures and hurries although he isn't getting the sacks.

Great players are going to make a great impact.... Hasn't happened yet.
I believe Mack Wilson and Raekwon actual play hasn't come near the hype about either. 3 new coaches on defense has to have an negative effect as well. The look on Nick's face last week while shaking hands with the Hog HC of concern. Bama has to get a ton better on defense if they intend to win the SEC.

Or just start playing Tua for the rest of the 3rd quarter to pad leads while this young defense continues to find its sea legs.

Back in '11 we're laughing at LSU not making it past the 50 yard line.

What if Tua doesn't play in the fourth quarter against LSU?

for once, i wish Coach Saban would leave the foot planted firmly on the gas.....against auburn. i want him to play Tua the entire damn game and just turn him loose. i know he's not one to run the score up, but against auburn i wish he would just to shut them up and show them who big brother really is.

Our bulletin board for that week (stealing from LSWho)

"PUSH THEIR SHIT IN"

Can anyone explain to me what kind of logical sense it makes that "Gatis is calling the RPOs but Locks is calling the rest of the O?" I can't wrap my head around how that would even work.

It makes none whatsoever.

That's what makes this "info inside" so laughable.
Locksley was calling RPO plays last year.
Which makes even LESS sense as to why Gattis would be calling those same RPO plays THIS year.

Back
Top Bottom