| PRO BAMA in the National Football League -

I understand Fitzpatrick was upset when he was benched for Tua, and some fans are questioning it also, but with this being his last contract year and all he shouldn't have been surprised. The Dolphins needed to figure out if they had a QB, as well as someone who could bring the locker room together, and if so what they had around him and what they need to get in the next draft or two. Looks like Tua is what they thought he was so now they can look at what they need to help him. OLine is the first thing they need to look at, along with a receiver or two.

I understand Fitzpatrick was upset when he was benched for Tua, and some fans are questioning it also, but with this being his last contract year and all he shouldn't have been surprised. The Dolphins needed to figure out if they had a QB, as well as someone who could bring the locker room together, and if so what they had around him and what they need to get in the next draft or two. Looks like Tua is what they thought he was so now they can look at what they need to help him. OLine is the first thing they need to look at, along with a receiver or two.

Devonte Smith would be a good one. And I think they know one another. Roll Tide!

Man this is a beautiful thing with all the players from Bama in the NFL. I personally do not watch the NFL but it is awesome thing to see and great for recruiting and marketing the program.

Same here. I was sitting at a bar at Longhorn and watched the last five or six minutes of the Bills/Cardinals game. Heck of an ending, but you had Drake and Kirkpatrick both making plays during that game.

Did Tua get benched in the 4th quarter? He was playing on the last drive of 3rd and having an awful day. Then I see Fitz is in driving them down the field for a score. I keep waiting for Tua to start lighting it up but had only 83 yards passing through 3+ quarters today. And lost 30+ in sacks.

Did Tua get benched in the 4th quarter? He was playing on the last drive of 3rd and having an awful day. Then I see Fitz is in driving them down the field for a score. I keep waiting for Tua to start lighting it up but had only 83 yards passing through 3+ quarters today. And lost 30+ in sacks.

Leg injury on a sack. Not sure of the extent.

Didn't watch it but heard he was sacked something like 5 times. Hard to perform when the OL is not doing their job.

Yeah, sacked 6 times. Fitz came in and led a drive for a FG and a drive down to the 15 before being picked. Had 35 more yards than Tua in only 2 possessions. Tua was really struggling.

Maybe he was trying to hit Jeudy in the Broncos sideline? Lol He was just confused.

Yeah, sacked 6 times. Fitz came in and led a drive for a FG and a drive down to the 15 before being picked. Had 35 more yards than Tua in only 2 possessions. Tua was really struggling.

Maybe he was trying to hit Jeudy in the Broncos sideline? Lol He was just confused.
Getting hit over and over will make great QB's look average much less one that is coming of a major injury and a rookie in the league.

Made since to put Fitz in a game like that. When Tua was struggling and getting sacked so much. He led 2 good drives in his 2 possessions. That is what you need from your veteran backup. Take some of the heat off, get past that game. Heck, he almost pulled it off.

Back
Top Bottom