| PRO BAMA in the National Football League -

Hate to say it - But Jerry Jeudy has been a mess in Denver. I'll state the obvious that the team itself has been a disaster, but he hasn't helped himself.

A couple weeks ago he started this tweet barrage that basically corresponded with Odell Beckham claiming that his Coach in NYG and now the Broncos OC, Pat Shurmer, was somehow purposely destroying his career. So after a couple of bad games (1 without a legit QB), JJ was basically airing his complaints about not getting enough targets ("At least I got my conditioning in"). Sadly, he's leading the team in targets. He's credited for 4 drops but I can tell you there's a good handful of other extremely catchable balls that he's short armed as well, some in big moments.

Now he's going out of his way to defend JuJu Smith-Sheuster's dancing antics by saying the media "will turn on u"... It's just not a good look.

It would be one thing if he was playing well, but frankly he's not. And we can all agree the Broncos are a mess, but trust me he isn't doing enough to point fingers or complain at this level, but he's doing it. It's a little surprising considering his humble background and nature, but I guess frustration brings out the worst in most. Hoping it's just a bad year and he will turn it around... But he hasn't looked like a 1st rounder this year, frankly he just doesn't impact games. Plenty of time to turn it around, hopefully with improved QB play... Time will tell! RTR

Hate to say it - But Jerry Jeudy has been a mess in Denver. I'll state the obvious that the team itself has been a disaster, but he hasn't helped himself.

A couple weeks ago he started this tweet barrage that basically corresponded with Odell Beckham claiming that his Coach in NYG and now the Broncos OC, Pat Shurmer, was somehow purposely destroying his career. So after a couple of bad games (1 without a legit QB), JJ was basically airing his complaints about not getting enough targets ("At least I got my conditioning in"). Sadly, he's leading the team in targets. He's credited for 4 drops but I can tell you there's a good handful of other extremely catchable balls that he's short armed as well, some in big moments.

Now he's going out of his way to defend JuJu Smith-Sheuster's dancing antics by saying the media "will turn on u"... It's just not a good look.

It would be one thing if he was playing well, but frankly he's not. And we can all agree the Broncos are a mess, but trust me he isn't doing enough to point fingers or complain at this level, but he's doing it. It's a little surprising considering his humble background and nature, but I guess frustration brings out the worst in most. Hoping it's just a bad year and he will turn it around... But he hasn't looked like a 1st rounder this year, frankly he just doesn't impact games. Plenty of time to turn it around, hopefully with improved QB play... Time will tell! RTR
he does have a valid point... I really don't care how he looks on social media... that's on him.

Tua got pulled again. 94 yards passing in 3 quarters. Brought in Fitz and he threw for 182 in 4th. Crazy ending in this one. Fitz threw the pass Of the year. Game on the line, down, under a minute left. Throws a 34 yards completion with his head trusted back from a facemask pull.

Expert Opinion here: Looks like Tua is having some confidence issues. He's so hesitant to let that ball go downfield and it's turning him into a manager that is not helping his team. Hopefully seeing Fitzpatrick come in making the throws he made shows him that he can do the same thing, because he can. Just has to to play with confidence and let it rip.

Back
Top Bottom