| FTBL BAMA-COW COLLEGE PREDICT THE SCORE

38AUTiger said:
23-17 Unfortunately you guys. Regardless of how bad you hate us we will probably show up for this one. Our D will keep us in it but it won't be enough I'm afraid.

Thats fine and all but, all kidding aside, there have only been 3 teams this year to score 17+ on our defense. Are you thinking your defense can produce that many points for you? No offense, but your offense couldn't find its butt with both hands and a road map.

BAMA 37

Barn 6

The Barn scores their lone touchdown off of a gift but they miss the PAT as per the GA game.

If the BARN was on fire I wouldn't piss on it to put it out, might throw gas on it, but I damn sure wouldn't piss on it. RTR!!!!!!!!

Bama 46
sheeplovers 6.

Wes Byrum has got to be the worst kicker in the SEC.
They better pull DelGreco out of the stands and make him strap up if they expect any kind of kicking game.
Davis and Davis will be in Lee Zimba's grill all day. that combind with Cody/Chapman will terrorize thier line so bad our DB's will bi in Burns from the 1st down till the bell rings.

Off. they're $^*t. And the only thing they can do is get Burns to scramble his way for a 1st down. 90% of his passes are dump offs under pressure. Mostly luck and little skill.

all obvious bias aside....i just don't see any way they can win.

Back
Top Bottom