| SPRTSBK Bama at 10½ for over/under on win totals. I took the over.

We have 330 acres in Perry County between Centreville and Marion that runs along the Cahaba River. We have to get the tractor up and running to bush hog our fields and plant. We have multiple feeders that hold 350lbs of corn each! We have a road that has some deep ruts in it from the rain that have to be worked as well. A lot of hard work, but it ultimately pays off.
Give me a tent...you won't see me for a month.

Regarding the QB competition... In 2015, the QB competition wasn't settled until the loss against Ole Miss when Jake Coker took over. That was the 3rd game of the season. Interestingly enough, we played MTSU right beforehand & Wisconsin was the first game of the season. By that 3rd game, Cooper Batemen didn't do enough to win this team over & it was Coker's gritty play that got them back in the game. That team won the NC.

All that to say this: Whomever starts Vs MTSU & Texas will not mean jack crap. It's going to be more about who finishes the TX game. Win or lose.

And I am perfectly fine with that. The starting QB needs to be that field general that everyone gets behind. He needs to earn his stripes to take the riens. No amout of practice will seal the deal unless the other QB's suck.

Back
Top Bottom