| FTBL Auburn fans can't stand this clip!!!

aMAZEnFan said:
Optimus said:
Damn boys, been a long time we need to beat BARN!!!

It HAS been a long time and that's another reason the buck stops here!!! We have so many things working in our favor and one of the best things is that we will be at home in front of 92,000+. Can't wait for the Rammer Jammer!

Most of the Aubrun fans think they will take 7 easy. I also say it stops this year.....period

Kc said:
aMAZEnFan said:
Optimus said:
Damn boys, been a long time we need to beat BARN!!!

It HAS been a long time and that's another reason the buck stops here!!! We have so many things working in our favor and one of the best things is that we will be at home in front of 92,000+. Can't wait for the Rammer Jammer!

Most of the Aubrun fans think they will take 7 easy. I also say it stops this year.....period

It has to!!! It sets up too perfect!!! We will be a much better team by this point and we will have tremendous momentum in November with the Homecoming win over Arkansas State jump starting things off. HC will also be the first step in breaking all losing streaks in this month. I wouldn't be surprised if we beat MSU(who have won 2 of last 2), LSU(who have won 5 of last 5) & AU(who have won 6 of last 6). We owe them all as well as Georgia (who have won 3 of last 3).

TerryP said:
One of the very few moments of the fRan era that I enjoyed. I enjoyed the LSU win but was disappointed seeing him act like as ass at the end of the game.

Circa 0:58-1:02?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_XXRr8dGTE&NR=1[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom