| LIFE As a side note (RE: The Chinese balloon.)

Here I’ll answer it for you, there’s more production when the price is higher. Again just like cattle, we sell more when the price is higher.
I'll be honest...I dont know who you/they sell it to. I buy less when the price is higher, maybe I'm just different. If beef is higher, I'll go to pork or whatever else is cheaper or just cut way back on all of it, same with gas, we'll cut back on travel. But again, I must be in the minority or people dont give a shit and charge it with no intentions of paying it back...seen that before too.

I'll be honest...I dont know who you/they sell it to. I buy less when the price is higher, maybe I'm just different. If beef is higher, I'll go to pork or whatever else is cheaper or just cut way back on all of it, same with gas, we'll cut back on travel. But again, I must be in the minority or people dont give a shit and charge it with no intentions of paying it back...seen that before too.
I sell some of mine to a local small grocery store, private treaty to people (that want angus) and other ranchers to add genetics to their herds. My neighbor sells his at cattle auctions.

Getting where buying eggs is tough. I've also noticed it's hard to find baby back ribs. I did one rack of St.Louis style last weekend because I couldn't find any BB's...still cost over $20 for 1 rack. Good thing a head of Cabbage is only .89 cents. Course it use to be .68 cents just a few weeks ago.
IMG_0186.jpg

Back
Top Bottom