| FTBL Arky's Defense....not so good

harrison will not be playing nor will monk so they better have put there bye week too use is all im saying too you hogs out there.And yes our line will open up for sure we have the best left tackle in college football so dont be surprized when we actaully run on yall.I cant wait till after the game if we out run yall it will be funny to see your reaction that grant out ran your mcnuttsack and jones too.Well good luck with your passing game lol what a joke i hope casey likes too see the ground cause thats where #92 is going to put him.

roll tide

P.S get ready to roast some hog meat

bamaboy420 said:
harrison will not be playing nor will monk so they better have put there bye week too use is all im saying too you hogs out there.And yes our line will open up for sure we have the best left tackle in college football so dont be surprized when we actaully run on yall.I cant wait till after the game if we out run yall it will be funny to see your reaction that grant out ran your mcnuttsack and jones too.Well good luck with your passing game lol what a joke i hope casey likes too see the ground cause thats where #92 is going to put him.

Nutt said he was reinstated last week.

bamafan4ever said:
razorback07 said:
i would be more concerned with your own d then ours. we will run it down that soft d all day sat.. just wait. we also have our top d lineman back this week so that will make us even tougher..i honestly believe d mac and jones will rush for 250 to 300 yards on your d. we arent vandy

How are those Springdale recruits doing for you? :roll:

How is the series with Auburn going for you?

bamaboy420 said:
I cant wait till after the game if we out run yall it will be funny to see your reaction that grant out ran your mcnuttsack and jones too.

Mcnuttsack???? ingenious, did you figure out how to spell that all by yourself? Luckily that didn't matter much because you lost all credibility about 4 words before that when you mentioned Grant in the same sentence as the heisman canditate DMAC and All-american Felix Jones.

RUN DMC said:
bamaboy420 said:
I cant wait till after the game if we out run yall it will be funny to see your reaction that grant out ran your mcnuttsack and jones too.

Mcnuttsack???? ingenious, did you figure out how to spell that all by yourself? Luckily that didn't matter much because you lost all credibility about 4 words before that when you mentioned Grant in the same sentence as the heisman canditate DMAC and All-american Felix Jones.

Is this all you have to do this morning? :roll:

RUN DMC said:
bamafan4ever said:
razorback07 said:
i would be more concerned with your own d then ours. we will run it down that soft d all day sat.. just wait. we also have our top d lineman back this week so that will make us even tougher..i honestly believe d mac and jones will rush for 250 to 300 yards on your d. we arent vandy

How are those Springdale recruits doing for you? :roll:

How is the series with Auburn going for you?

Last time I checked, Alabama could lose 5 more years in a row and still have a winning edge in the series against Auburn. Don't let those 21 SEC Championships stand in your way of thinking that we have a bad program or anything. :roll: You guys act like we have never seen a TB with talent before. I hope D-Mac can play defense for the swine.

RUN DMC said:
bamaboy420 said:

You really need to read the posts from your fellow Arkansas faithful on this board before you bring up spelling and grammar. Bama fans have you out numbered here by about 250 to 15, but yet Arkansas if winning the typo battle 2346 to 3 this week. :roll:

razorback07 said:

You're right. Vandy has a better passing game.

Back
Top Bottom