| FTBL Arenas

ijijmijij

Verified Member
Javier will possibly be in on some dime packages this week...

Have we seen him at DB yet this season? I don't remember seeing him play there so far, myself.

This could be an exciting part of Saturday's game.

ijijmijij said:
Javier will possibly be in on some dime packages this week...

Have we seen him at DB yet this season? I don't remember seeing him play there so far, myself.

This could be an exciting part of Saturday's game.

I'd like to see him guard holiday and his 10.02 100 m speed. That would be exciting to watch

bayoulsucajun said:
I'd like to see him guard holiday and his 10.02 100 m speed. That would be exciting to watch

I don't know what Holliday (two l's there chief) runs in the 200m or 400m but Javier is no slouch either running 200m in 22.9 seconds and the 400m in 54 seconds. i haven't heard of him being a 100m-sprint man like Holliday is, but I know that is far from slow.

BAMA JAMMA said:
bayoulsucajun said:

I don't know what Holliday (two l's there chief) runs in the 200m or 400m but Javier is no slouch either running 200m in 22.9 seconds and the 400m in 54 seconds. i haven't heard of him being a 100m-sprint man like Holliday is, but I know that is far from slow.

thats pretty fast. I hope we get to see that matchup

bayoulsucajun said:
BAMA JAMMA said:
bayoulsucajun said:

Ive been wondering all season if it might make sense to line him up at slot and take some pressure off Hall and Brown....with his speed the options are endless (pardon the pun).

CapstoneChad said:
bayoulsucajun said:
BAMA JAMMA said:
bayoulsucajun said:

Ive been wondering all season if it might make sense to line him up at slot and take some pressure off Hall and Brown....with his speed the options are endless (pardon the pun).

I agree. There are many options from the limited amount of time I've seen him playing (on Saturdays.) Maybe there's a reason not to throw him in there at WR, but the guy just seems like he shines in pressure situations. He also gets very few shots to make plays (on special teams) but when given the opportunity he changes the game pretty often.

CapstoneChad said:
bayoulsucajun said:
BAMA JAMMA said:
bayoulsucajun said:

It is not out of the realm of possibility that he will not line up on O a little before the season is out, but his depth is needed on D right now, even more-so considering the suspensions.

I talk to Javy a pretty good bit... I think though he was down on playing D early this season, now that he knows what to do and when, he likes it. The dude just wants to be on the field, that's all there is to it... and you know what? He's damn fast enough too.

i'd love to see them use him in a Devin Hester type role. line him up in the slot and in the backfield some. he could be an explosive player on offense but i think he is dedicated to DB.

Back
Top Bottom