| RECRUIT Arch Manning recruitment... Dan Patrick says ' @AlabamaFTBL is the leader'.

Why wouldnt any fan of football not love Archie

Well. Those that didnt ever get to see him play.... answered it for you... sorry...lol
Back then I was a Raiders fan for obvious reasons. (The Snake) but I watched the hapless Saints when Archie was there. Then my childhood hero left the Oilers and guess where he landed. Been a Saints fan ever since. I really hope Arch comes here, would have a good giggle to see both Uncles sporting Bama gear just for that alone.

Back then I was a Raiders fan for obvious reasons. (The Snake) but I watched the hapless Saints when Archie was there. Then my childhood hero left the Oilers and guess where he landed. Been a Saints fan ever since. I really hope Arch comes here, would have a good giggle to see both Uncles sporting Bama gear just for that alone.
Remember Snake goingto NO...

Archie at NO....him scrambling all over backfield then uncorking pass...what a player

I like both Peyton and Eli. Not to much on Saturday’s but Peyton has a great since of humor and don’t mind being the butt of a joke. His SNL appearance had some really funny skits , i no longer watch SNL because I can take A joke butt just not all of them. Plus to be honest it hadn’t really been funny in years.
Rammer Jammer agrees with all the statements made in this post!!

I am surprised no one mentioned this..
but ...

This thread was started on the heels of Saban appearing on the Peyton and Eli MNF show. Great interview, they exchanged some banter, but there's also a spot where Eli actually visited Saban at Lake Tuscaloosa and went tubing with him.

You think that this is all coincidence?

Looks like Saban has a GREAT relationship with the family. And Peyton fawned quite a few times over how many players Saban has put into the league. Peyton even commented on how Saban has always been known as the defensive guru, but now he's cranked out Jalen, Tua, and Mac into the league, Peyton himself lauded Saban as the QB guru, QB-U, as it were.

This is extremely telling, IMO.

NFL Network doesn't allow aggregate embedding to their intellectual property (for this site, at least) so it'll say "not available" but if you click the "watch on YouTube" link, it'll take you to it.

I am surprised no one mentioned this..
but ...

This thread was started on the heels of Saban appearing on the Peyton and Eli MNF show. Great interview, they exchanged some banter, but there's also a spot where Eli actually visited Saban at Lake Tuscaloosa and went tubing with him.

You think that this is all coincidence?

FWIW, Eli filmed an episode of his show Eli's Places with Saban last summer and that's what the tubing clip was from. And yes, Saban and the Mannings share a friendship and a very healthy respect for each other that goes back years. On the football side of it, Saban has always been encouraging of his QB's to go to the Manning camp when they get the opportunity to be involved. Also, Saban has hosted Peyton in Tuscaloosa as well, for X's and O's discussions.

I've been on the "firepetegolding.com" bandwagon all season. But, he turned out pretty good game plans the last 2 games we've played.

I think he bought himself another year or so, unfortunately 👀
The offense gave him some margin in the SEC championship game. But his D has improved and played better this year. Still has some head scratchers at times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom