| FTBL Anyone think the Ol' Ball Coach will pull one out @ LSU?

LSU coaching

Personally, I think Miles X's & O's leaves a lot to be desired. (See time out on change of Possession), but I guess he is surrounded by people like Jimbo F. So I doubt an upset will happen. But, strange things are lurking in the shadows this year in the SEC.

Re: LSU coaching

shiloh said:
Personally, I think Miles X's & O's leaves a lot to be desired. (See time out on change of Possession), but I guess he is surrounded by people like Jimbo F. So I doubt an upset will happen. But, strange things are lurking in the shadows this year in the SEC.
Jimbo fisher at FSU now :roll: :roll:

Bamaman said:
shiloh said:

People like Jimbo Fisher :col :col

Bamaman said:
shiloh said:

Didn't you know that they use a headset with a very long cord? Jimbo Fisher is so good that he can call two games at once.

:lol:

bamafan850 said:
Bamaman said:
shiloh said:

People like Jimbo Fisher :col :col
i thought he meant "surrounded by people like jb" implied jb and others :?

bear facts said:
Bamaman said:
shiloh said:

Didn't you know that they use a headset with a very long cord? Jimbo Fisher is so good that he can call two games at once.

maybe its bluetooth :lol:

bear facts said:
Bamaman said:
shiloh said:

Jimbo has a bye this week, so he may be moonlighting back with LSU!

shiloh said:

Your coaching analysis leaves alot to be desired. (See above)

Hey guys! I haven't posted here in a while and I come back to read this gem of thread! :lol:

Seriously, I guess that anything is possible in the SEC, but anyone who has seen these two teams play can readily see that LSU is far superior.

Re: the criticism of Miles,

all I can say is, WOW. He probably has two of the best coordinators in the game in Crowton and Pelini and he hired both of them (in other words, they weren't left overs from Saban's regime). I don't think that we have to worry about any deficiency on the X's and O's side of things.

See you guys November 3rd! :wink:

By the way, Bama is looking really good this year. I have been very impressed. They are showing that same togetherness and mental toughness that I saw in Saban coached teams at LSU. You guys are on track to win almost all your games this year if you keep playing this way. Seriously, congratulations!

hey AlaTigger

AlaTiger said:
Hey guys! I haven't posted here in a while and I come back to read this gem of thread! :lol:

Seriously, I guess that anything is possible in the SEC, but anyone who has seen these two teams play can readily see that LSU is far superior.

all I can say is, WOW. He probably has two of the best coordinators in the game in Crowton and Pelini and he hired both of them (in other words, they weren't left overs from Saban's regime). I don't think that we have to worry about any deficiency on the X's and O's side of things.

By the way, Bama is looking really good this year. I have been very impressed. They are showing that same togetherness and mental toughness that I saw in Saban coached teams at LSU. You guys are on track to win almost all your games this year if you keep playing this way. Seriously, congratulations!

I haven't seen you post in a while. Looks like you misstated some of your quote. Here is the correction: "You guys are on track to win all your games this year if you keep playing this way." You don't have to thank me because it is just a habit I have when I see errors posted.

Re: hey AlaTigger

RollllTide! said:
AlaTiger said:

I haven't seen you post in a while. Looks like you misstated some of your quote. Here is the correction: "You guys are on track to win all your games this year if you keep playing this way." You don't have to thank me because it is just a habit I have when I see errors posted.

That's funny! So, you really think that if Bama plays the way that they did against their first three opponents they will go undefeated and win the National Championship? I was actually trying to compliment you guys by saying that a 10-2 record or so in the regular season seems very doable right now. But, you really think you can win them all?!?!?! Wow.

Hey, if you do, I'll be the first to come here and congratulate you!

Re: hey AlaTigger

AlaTiger said:
RollllTide! said:
AlaTiger said:

That's funny! So, you really think that if Bama plays the way that they did against their first three opponents they will go undefeated and win the National Championship? I was actually trying to compliment you guys by saying that a 10-2 record or so in the regular season seems very doable right now. But, you really think you can win them all?!?!?! Wow.

Hey, if you do, I'll be the first to come here and congratulate you!

AlaTigger you are the one that is funny. We are just drinking the Kool Aid. You always try to compliment us with a little jab to go with it. I know that LSU is on target to win it all. It is a long season and I am an optimist to the core, so I am going to bookmark this post in the event that I will need to remind you. This is Alabama Football. I do hope that you will keep posting your eloquent view from a different angle. Any future Saturday can change everything. :lol: :lol:

Referee said:
Coach Superior... Says it all!!!

I saw where Spurrier was 11-1 lifetime against LSU while he was at Florida.

Of course, South Cackalacky ain't Florida of the '90s.

I do believe the Gamecocks will come to play. This may be one of three games this season that Less gets out-coached.

AlaTigger you are the one that is funny. We are just drinking the Kool Aid. You always try to compliment us with a little jab to go with it. I know that LSU is on target to win it all. It is a long season and I am an optimist to the core, so I am going to bookmark this post in the event that I will need to remind you. This is Alabama Football. I do hope that you will keep posting your eloquent view from a different angle. Any future Saturday can change everything.

I for one seriously doubt that LSU will win it all. Maybe I'm a pessimist, but too much can happen. Enormous luck, along with talent and skill are needed to win the MNC. I agree that any Saturday can change everything and a team can play great for 9 weeks in a row and lose the 10th game. As good as LSU is playing, I would not be shocked at all if we lost to Florida and Alabama, at least. I don't think it will happen, but I wouldn't be shocked.

Anyway, I was not trying to get a dig in. Sorry if it came across that way. I didn't say that I think that Bama will win EVERY game because I'm an LSU fan, and that would just be weird. I really have been impressed with Bama, though, and I think that there is a good chance you guys might be undefeated when we play. I remember saying in the preseason that I thought Bama could win 10 games this year because I knew better than most what Saban would bring to the table. Some people thought I was crazy. It seems that I was more right than people knew, at least so far, so don't think that my compliments are meant to be backhanded.

Seriously, after my Mea Culpa here back in the Spring for stirring the pot too much, I have tried to be up front with you guys. I haven't posted here in a while, but that hasn't changed.

eloquent

AlaTiger said:
AlaTigger you are the one that is funny. We are just drinking the Kool Aid. You always try to compliment us with a little jab to go with it. I know that LSU is on target to win it all. It is a long season and I am an optimist to the core, so I am going to bookmark this post in the event that I will need to remind you. This is Alabama Football. I do hope that you will keep posting your eloquent view from a different angle. Any future Saturday can change everything.

I for one seriously doubt that LSU will win it all. Maybe I'm a pessimist, but too much can happen. Enormous luck, along with talent and skill are needed to win the MNC. I agree that any Saturday can change everything and a team can play great for 9 weeks in a row and lose the 10th game. As good as LSU is playing, I would not be shocked at all if we lost to Florida and Alabama, at least. I don't think it will happen, but I wouldn't be shocked.

Anyway, I was not trying to get a dig in. Sorry if it came across that way. I didn't say that I think that Bama will win EVERY game because I'm an LSU fan, and that would just be weird. I really have been impressed with Bama, though, and I think that there is a good chance you guys might be undefeated when we play. I remember saying in the preseason that I thought Bama could win 10 games this year because I knew better than most what Saban would bring to the table. Some people thought I was crazy. It seems that I was more right than people knew, at least so far, so don't think that my compliments are meant to be backhanded.

Seriously, after my Mea Culpa here back in the Spring for stirring the pot too much, I have tried to be up front with you guys. I haven't posted here in a while, but that hasn't changed.

You are so eloquent that you remind me of Boudreaux in this little story.

Boudreaux married an attractive woman, Lola, half his age. After several months, Lola complained that she had never climaxed during sex; and according to her Grand Momma, all Cajun women are entitled to a climax once in a while.

So, to resolve the problem, they went to see the large-animal Vet since there was no trustworthy doctor anywhere in Mamou. The Vet didn't have a clue, but he did recall how, during the hot summer, his Momma and Daddy would fan a cow that was having any difficulty breeding with a big towel. This would cool her down and make her relax. So, the Vet told them to hire a strong virile, young man to wave a big towel over them while they were having sex. This, the Vet said, would cause the young wife to cool down, relax, and then climax.

So the couple hired a strong young man from the big city of Lafayette to wave that big towel over them as the Vet suggested. After many efforts, Lola still had not climaxed! They went back to the Vet. The Vet said for Lola to change partners and let the young man have sex with her while Boudreaux waved the big towel.

They tried it that night and Lola went into wild, screaming, ear-splitting climaxes, one right after the other for about two and a half hours.

When it was over, Boudreaux looked down at the exhausted young man and in a cocky manner said,

"And dat, my friend, is how you wave a towel!"

I am still bookmarking this post

:shock: :D :lol: :shock:

You're funny, RollTide. I have no idea what you're talking about, but you are funny!

Feel free to bookmark a comment where an LSU fan comes here and congratulates you and predicts a 10-2 season for the Tide. If that upsets you or gets you going, well then, wow.

Finebaum predicted 7-5 for you guys. I predicted 10-2 back in the Spring. I feel even more confident about that now and freely admit that you might do better than that. And, I am not saying that I think you will lose 2 games as a slam. I am saying it because I question your depth and the SEC is brutal. But, if you win the right games, 10-2 might be enough to get you to Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom