| LIFE Anyone on this site nostalgic?

Anyone go see the Freedom Train from 1975-76? My wife won tickets from a radio station in Columbus, Ga.
The display cars were filled with over 500 precious treasures of Americana. Included in these diverse artifacts were George Washington's copy of the Constitution, the original Louisiana Purchase, Judy Garland's dress from The Wizard of OZ, Joe Frazier's boxing trunks, Martin Luther King's pulpit and robes, and even a rock from the moon. Also Wilt shoes size 15, Oakland A W.S. trophy. I wish we didn't lose the book we got and our tickets.

Has anyone seen of the Alabama 200 exhibits? I was headed through Columbiana Saturday and saw it was there through this weekend. I need to take it in.

i'll see your flintstones and raise you one jetsons...

the-jetsons-reboot-480x279.jpg

@alabama mike, I seem to remember The Flinstones as being the only cartoon ever to be aired in prime time, Friday nights. Am I right?
It was. On Me-Tv Sept. 30th it will start showing the Flintstones.

Yaba-daba-DOOOOOOOOO! Meet The Flintstones on MeTV!

America’s first family of animated comedy is coming to MeTV!

Premiering on Monday, September 30, fifty-nine years to the day from its very first telecast, The Flintstones will air on MeTV weeknights, with back-to-back episodes starting at 6PM | 5C.

Back
Top Bottom