| LIFE Anyone on this site nostalgic?

@TerryP, Thanks Man, PF fits any where, whether cruisin down the road or cruisin in my rocker, chillin at home. I never paid much attention to PF until Dark side Of The Moon was released in the early 70's. They been blowin my mind ever since. I have 3, I think, of Pink Floyd's LP's, as I have been collecting vinyl for around the past 30 years. It kinda runs in the family. My 2 brothers that are left are also collectors and sell on EBAY. My music taste runs from Folk, to Folk Rock, to Progressive Rock, some Hard Rock, with a little Old Country thrown in occasionally for good measure.

@TerryP, Thanks Man, PF fits any where, whether cruisin down the road or cruisin in my rocker, chillin at home. I never paid much attention to PF until Dark side Of The Moon was released in the early 70's. They been blowin my mind ever since. I have 3, I think, of Pink Floyd's LP's, as I have been collecting vinyl for around the past 30 years. It kinda runs in the family. My 2 brothers that are left are also collectors and sell on EBAY. My music taste runs from Folk, to Folk Rock, to Progressive Rock, some Hard Rock, with a little Old Country thrown in occasionally for good measure.

Was listening to NPR on my way home yesterday evening, they did a quick story on the Archive of Contemporary Music, one of the largest private collections of LPs, cassettes, CDs, etc having to leave their current location due to rent prices. Cool to hear the number of artists who've financially supported this collection over the years. If I'm ever in NYC I'll stop by.

@planomateo, I have never heard of this collection before, but am now happy to know it exist. It is a sad and daunting task that all has to be moved because high rent prices. It will take a lot of money and man power to move such a huge collection. It seems to me they could come up with another solution.

Back
Top Bottom