• Thread starter imported_Doemasters
  • Start date
I

imported_Doemasters

I hope I want be the only rowdy one there today for fan day :D

Info below
Crimson Tide hosts Fan Day today
Sunday, August 05, 2007
ҔUSCALOOSA -- It's Fan Day at Bryant-Denny Stadium today, and while other preseason practices will be closed to the public, fans are encouraged to attend the Alabama Crimson Tide's planned two-hour session.

The practice will begin at 2:30 p.m. and gates will open at 1:30. Fans may enter the stadium through Gates 8, 9, 10, 12, 13 and 14 on the west side of the stadium or Gates 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 and 35 on the east side.

After the practice session, the team's third of the preseason, fans will be invited onto the field where they will have the opportunity to collect autographs and take photos. Those wishing to take advantage of the opportunity must exit the stadium and re-enter on field level through Gate 23 in the south end zone. That also will be the gate used to exit the field when the 45-minute meet-and-greet session has concluded.

Alabama football players and members of the coaching staff will take part in the session, which is scheduled to start at 4:45 p.m. and end at 5:30. Due to meeting requirements and other scheduling issues, the session will not go later than 5:30, school officials have noted. Fans will be limited to one item per player for autographs and no posed photographs will be permitted. Pre-signed autographed photos of coach Nick Saban will be available to fans as they enter the stadium.

Concession stands will be open but no food items will be available. Only bottled water will be available. The school's Supply Store will be open throughout the day as part of the statewide tax holiday.

Parking will be available in several locations, including the Ten Hoor decks and surface lots as well as the Tutwiler, Coleman Coliseum and Barnwell Hall parking lots. No access will be made for RVs, but there will be limited RV parking available only at Coleman Coliseum and on the grass lot on University Boulevard (RV Lot 9).

For more information about today's Fan Day, log on to www.uagameday.com or www.rolltide.com.

Well if it like the A day game. By the time you get to someone it will be time to leave. Doe you can do us a favor and pick all us one of the picture. :lol:

i was there. i got a few pics, but nothing too spectacular. i also got a nice sunburn to go along with the pics, but it was well worth it.

i didn't watch any of the practice, but my best friend went inside for a little while and took some pics for me with my camera. i waited in the autograph line for us for about 4 hours. the line went from outside the south end zone all the way around to the north end zone.

i got autographs from the entire defense and from keith brown. i was in the line for dj hall, but didn't get it signed because they cut it off at the person in front of me. and the person in front of me was my best friend; so he got dj's autograph and i didn't. no worries though, i got kenny stabler's autograph at sec media days so it wasn't a total loss. i really wanted coach saban's autograph, but his line went from one end zone to the other and we didn't have enough time to wait since they only alloted 45 minutes for the whole session.

after almost 5 hours in the sun (4 outside and about 1 hour inside the stadium), we drove to taco casa and i had some chicken soft tacos (of course they were awesome.) afterwards we stopped by to see some of his friends from high school whom he hadn't seen in a while. we stayed there for about an hour then drove home.

all-in-all it was a good day. we're planning another trip back down to t-town so we can go back to the bryant museum.

Back
Top Bottom