| FTBL Anyone else notice how 'big' our footprint has been?

Colin

Verified Member
Does anyone have a tally of injuries of our opponents before playing us and the statistics of injuries after? It has to be significant, I count 3 off the top of my head in this game tonight. We sure are playing some pretty physical football! ROLL TIDE!

Colin said:
Does anyone have a tally of injuries of our opponents before playing us and the statistics of injuries after? It has to be significant, I count 3 off the top of my head in this game tonight. We sure are playing some pretty physical football! ROLL TIDE!

Saban's MO is physical, physical, physical. Practice physical (but smart), and then carry it over into the games. It is a punishing defense AND offense... a combination we haven't enjoyed in quite some time. Thank you Coach Saban.

Porter said:
Colin said:

Saban's MO is physical, physical, physical. Practice physical (but smart), and then carry it over into the games. It is a punishing defense AND offense... a combination we haven't enjoyed in quite some time. Thank you Coach Saban.

Makes you almost as proud as being a father.....I would imagine. :lol:

Tider27 said:
Porter said:
Colin said:

We know you got 5 little juniors running around somewhere. :D

Outlaw said:
Tider27 said:
Porter said:
Colin said:

We know you got 5 little juniors running around somewhere. :D

That is impossible since it would require Tider actually doing the horizontal monster mash with a female.

Back
Top Bottom