| FTBL Anybody NOT Watching The Super Bowl?

Wow, I would not have guessed so many of you would not watch the game. I’m not pulling for either team but I’ll watch. Like many of you said, I like to pull for the Bama NFL players and that’s not happening this weekend but still, it’s the last NFL game of the year and I love football so even though college to me is much more entertaining, I’m gonna watch.

I'm not watching it. I've caught bits of games this year when the TV's been on eating at sports bars. Based on TV ratings, it looks like many have returned to watching NFL games. I'm also joyfully oblivious of the communist olympics.

I'll watch, but I wish it was a different matchup. I won't watch a minute of day long pregame stuff or the halftime show though. Zero interest in those.
No pregame stuff either....like CF...dont watch "talking heads" before games
And halftime.....remember...the Rolling Stones...and Paul McCartney...
Only 2 i have watched

Of all time....Jets and Colts...us in VN huddled around radio listening...3-4 ?in morning... Only a couple of us from Alabama pulling for Namath n Jets.....Rest pulling for Colts....A moment in life...never to be replicated

No pregame stuff either....like CF...dont watch "talking heads" before games
And halftime.....remember...the Rolling Stones...and Paul McCartney...
Only 2 i have watched

Of all time....Jets and Colts...us in VN huddled around radio listening...3-4 ?in morning... Only a couple of us from Alabama pulling for Namath n Jets.....Rest pulling for Colts....A moment in life...never to be replicated

Ain't gonna lie, I forgot Dr. Dre and Snoop were performing, but I wouldn't mind catching it. I listen to zero new/current rap, but it's hard for me to not listen to Dre and Snoop.

No plans to watch. If grandson doesn't come over...and if I don't have work of some sort - I MIGHT tune in...IF I remember to. Even then it would probably be background noise. Game really means nothing to me. Might rebuild one of my gates or get garden areas prepped for spring.

If grandson comes over then I absolutely will NOT watch it. I'll have much more important things to do - like playing whatever he wants to play. Legos, Play-Doh, coloring, super heroes, dinosaurs, Hot Wheels, sword fights, judo throws, beat up Siren Head, beat up Poppa - all take precedence. :D

No plans to watch. If grandson doesn't come over...and if I don't have work of some sort - I MIGHT tune in...IF I remember to. Even then it would probably be background noise. Game really means nothing to me. Might rebuild one of my gates or get garden areas prepped for spring.

If grandson comes over then I absolutely will NOT watch it. I'll have much more important things to do - like playing whatever he wants to play. Legos, Play-Doh, coloring, super heroes, dinosaurs, Hot Wheels, sword fights, judo throws, beat up Siren Head, beat up Poppa - all take precedence. :D
Those are the greatest of all times...

Nothing takes precedence over that...

ENJOY

As many others on here, I have not watched the NFL for a good 3 years. More and more political. Being a big football fan, and especially, of course, Alabama, it's a bit sad, because I used to enjoy it, they have great skill, and more and more Alabama players are in the league. I certainly keep up with all the Alabama players by reading about their stats, etc.

I just can't live with myself watching them when most of the league, even maybe some that didn't agree, went along with kneeling, cowtowing to BLM, etc. In some ways I wish the entire league would simply come to financial ruin over it all.

As many others on here, I have not watched the NFL for a good 3 years. More and more political. Being a big football fan, and especially, of course, Alabama, it's a bit sad, because I used to enjoy it, they have great skill, and more and more Alabama players are in the league. I certainly keep up with all the Alabama players by reading about their stats, etc.

I just can't live with myself watching them when most of the league, even maybe some that didn't agree, went along with kneeling, cowtowing to BLM, etc. In some ways I wish the entire league would simply come to financial ruin over it all.
I gotta ya....

But i decided....

The assholes cant take something away from me...I enjoy....
With that...
I watch some...the products they advertise....I already buy...or wont buy...most games i watch are on dvr...so i speed through commercials...or mute...if not dvred....
I resent...them taking it and making it political...
And the commish is without a doubt the most spineless creature on the planet....
There is some joy in knowing...most of the kneeling low
Iife shit eaters...will be working at awarehouse loading boxes..when nfl is over..and money all spent on whores...coke...heroine...

But...i love football...

Back
Top Bottom