| FTBL Anybody NOT Watching The Super Bowl?

WIll it be on in my house? Probably. My wife watches way more NFL than most any person who isn't a professional gambler. She will leave on the NFL network all day as background noise. WIll I watch it? Probably not much more than what I catch walking through the room where she is.

I really don't care about the NFL. I like to see Bama boys do well, and if Tennessee or Washington had made the super bowl I might have watched, but I could not care less about LA or Cincy. The NFL is boring and overrated. I won't watch a single minute of the game, and I might check the score occasionally if I am bored. I used to watch the NFL all the time and the Dolphins were my team (Dan Marino was awesome) But now I have zero interest.

Other than me, is anyone NOT watching the Super Bowl?
Sort of?

I have a $70 ticket to a party so I may, sort of, watch the game. It would be on but I'm likely talking and playing a little pool. The truth is there aren't too many fans of either team in this area. I can't think of even an acquaintance.

It's all you can eat and drink AND came with two squares. Even if I don't go or watch? It's two squares.

Will the halftime show help the ratings this year? 🙃

Military duties this weekend, so I'll be catching the second half of the game. If we didn't have drill, I'd watch the entire thing. Hopefully I miss the garbage halftime show they'll likely put out.

Also rooting for the Bengals.

The 50+s are watching.....no big party or anything but big platter of wings and cold budlight

Watch ed playoff games....funny..both #1sknocked out...but that dang joe burrow...
Doing to others like he didto bama in -2019.......

Playoffs..after first round ....have been wild...OTs and last seconds..

And..its football...when SB ends...so does football...til fall...long 6-7 months

I'm sure I'll watch it with my son. Two years ago I started letting them buy squares on the board at our country club and filling out March Madness brackets, so we watch for those purposes.

As much as I can't stand the NFL, I'm excited to watch Joe Burrow. He has been pretty dang amazing and has made the Bengals so much better. I really enjoyed that Bengals/Chiefs game. I'll cook some football food and we'll watch it in passing, but the house won't stop for it.

I haven't voluntarily watched a professional sports event in probably 40 years. The advent of free-agency killed my interest in pro athletics (thanks, Curt Flood), and college sports are already breaking tackles and sprinting in that same, purely mercenary direction (thanks, assorted administrative and judicial bodies). I'll even admit to taking a certain perverse pride in never having watched an entire NBA game in my life. Michael who?

Back
Top Bottom