| MBB/WBB Any RollTideBama Fans Coming To Louisville?

I struggle to justify spending a lot on sports with how good the TV coverage is now. I can get essentially great seats for almost nothing. Only 3 things I might get season tickets to but I just haven't lately.

Nashville Predators - One of my favorite organizations, I had season tickets for years, but when they went to the Cup and almost won, the ticket prices soared for season tickets and I didn't renew. (Almost 1000$ per seat more)

Alabama Football - Had season tickets for years with my dad but he can't do long trips all the time anymore and with my business taking off about 5 years ago we ended up selling more than we were using so I decided to just let them go.

Wrexham - Would love to watch these matches since they're not super pricey and it's a very fun place to take in a match. However, they're in England and I live in Nashville, TN so unlikely I'll ever purchase those.

I buy single game tickets for the Titans, the Sounds (MLB minors team here) and Nashville FC but mostly once or twice a year.

I struggle to justify spending a lot on sports with how good the TV coverage is now. I can get essentially great seats for almost nothing. Only 3 things I might get season tickets to but I just haven't lately.

Nashville Predators - One of my favorite organizations, I had season tickets for years, but when they went to the Cup and almost won, the ticket prices soared for season tickets and I didn't renew. (Almost 1000$ per seat more)

Alabama Football - Had season tickets for years with my dad but he can't do long trips all the time anymore and with my business taking off about 5 years ago we ended up selling more than we were using so I decided to just let them go.

Wrexham - Would love to watch these matches since they're not super pricey and it's a very fun place to take in a match. However, they're in England and I live in Nashville, TN so unlikely I'll ever purchase those.

I buy single game tickets for the Titans, the Sounds (MLB minors team here) and Nashville FC but mostly once or twice a year.

@bamafan9201 I attended many Sounds games back in the late 70's and early 80's when they played at old Greer Stadium near the Fairgrounds. They always played the song Elvira during the 7th inning stretch. There have been many very good baseball players come through Nashville. When I attended games on a regular basis, the Sounds were apart of the Yankees AA farm system.

@bamafan9201 I attended many Sounds games back in the late 70's and early 80's when they played at old Greer Stadium near the Fairgrounds. They always played the song Elvira during the 7th inning stretch. There have been many very good baseball players come through Nashville. When I attended games on a regular basis, the Sounds were apart of the Yankees AA farm system.
Yep, I remember, they did all the ice cream in the mini-helmets thing also during that time and I loved that. They officially tore greer down last year, it had been sitting collecting dust but they demoed it and likely selling the land out. The new stadium is pretty amazing though, so there's something at least.

Yep, I remember, they did all the ice cream in the mini-helmets thing also during that time and I loved that. They officially tore greer down last year, it had been sitting collecting dust but they demoed it and likely selling the land out. The new stadium is pretty amazing though, so there's something at least.
Yes! I still have several old programs and the helmets. My youngest son lives in Nashville but we have not been to the new stadium yet. Plan on visiting it this summer.

I've been thinking of getting the League 2 streaming service next season to watch Wrexham, if they are promoted. It would be my first purely sports subscription ever.

Back
Top Bottom