| OT ⚽ Any other Premier League fans here?

20 minutes until Wrexham vs. Dagenham & Redbridge.

View attachment 23713

thirty minutes until...
Fqo1153XoAAvq_c

@bama alum, how do you like this starting XI for the Dortmund match?

Potter's goober-smooching self has publicly declared Kai Havertz as our PK taker (what an idiot...). His ass needs to be on the bench. Start Mudryk and let Pulisic replace him ~ the 70:00 minute mark. Other than that, it's solid. Cucu will do okay today.

Potter's goober-smooching self has publicly declared Kai Havertz as our PK taker (what an idiot...). His ass needs to be on the bench. Start Mudryk and let Pulisic replace him ~ the 70:00 minute mark. Other than that, it's solid. Cucu will do okay today.
I didn't think you'd be happy seeing Havertz starting, but wasn't sure about everyone else. I'd like to see Mudryk out there from the beginning. I haven't been impressed with what I've seen from Pulisic. Best I've seen out of Pulisic is having Roy Kent in his commercial for whatever he was selling.

Havertz scored only to have the goal disallowed from a Sterling offside...From 40 yards and ten+ seconds earlier... I hate this flag holding BS from the ARs!

THERE IT IS! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALL!!!!!!!! Sterling!

Havertz scored only to have the goal disallowed from a Sterling offside...From 40 yards and ten+ seconds earlier... I hate this flag holding BS from the ARs!

THERE IT IS! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALL!!!!!!!! Sterling!
Sterling? You mean he didn't try to be cute and dink it, and let the keeper catch it? Maybe he has learned something.

I watch Wrexham because of the show, which I really enjoyed watching. Other than that, I really don't care much about the game or the teams outside of the World Cup which is always interesting.
I haven't been following proper football for that long, only about 4 years, but it's become my favorite team sport. Wrexham is moving up the list to being my favorite team. I really hope they can earn the automatic promotion this season.

Back
Top Bottom