| OT ⚽ Any other Premier League fans here?

Wow. Didn't expect to hear that from Boehly. Granted, I'm not surprised he feels that way, just didn't think he'd say it out loud.

Rebecca Lowe has some great takes on the goIngs on in the PL. I love the Lowedown with the 2 Robbies or Tim Howard. Conte is making really interesting for Spurs fans and Levy.

Wow. Didn't expect to hear that from Boehly. Granted, I'm not surprised he feels that way, just didn't think he'd say it out loud.

Rebecca Lowe has some great takes on the goIngs on in the PL. I love the Lowedown with the 2 Robbies or Tim Howard. Conte is making really interesting for Spurs fans and Levy.

Lowe is not just a pretty talking head. She knows her stuff!

"They're used to it here. Don't play for something important. They don't want to play under pressure. They don't want to play under stress. Tottenham's story is this. 20 years there is the owner & they never won something. Why?"
He added: "Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. Try to protect them every time. Bah. Come on, come on. We are professionals. The club paid us a lot of money, the players receive money. I received money. Not to find excuses."

He's not wrong, but you can't say that in a press conference and not face some repercussions.

Wrexham wins at Bromley to go 4 points clear with one game in hand.

Only 8 matches away from promotion of they hold form.

View attachment 23844
3 point lead, 1 match in hand. Wrexham definitely has the easier schedule to finish up the season over Notts County. Notts has a lot of people near the top of the table Wrexham plays a few, but most of theirs are below the top and shouldn't be too hard to get wins in.

Back
Top Bottom