| FTBL Another felony arrest for UGA:

That’s a $2k pistol, if I’m remembering correctly. Nice sidearm for a 19 year old college student. Maybe he got a sweet NIL deal somewhere. A nephew of mine has a Colt M45A1 airsoft pistol. It’s probably closer to $100, more of a college budget. I don’t pay over $1k for a pistol anymore, just need reliability and utility.

That’s a $2k pistol, if I’m remembering correctly. Nice sidearm for a 19 year old college student. Maybe he got a sweet NIL deal somewhere. A nephew of mine has a Colt M45A1 airsoft pistol. It’s probably closer to $100, more of a college budget. I don’t pay over $1k for a pistol anymore, just need reliability and utility.

"Would you like to be paid in cash, cars, Bitcoin, or guns?" (Kirby Smart)

OIP.6yl-e2QYFD4d_tqwNERDTgHaFj

According to an atlanta tv station report, they were both bb guns.

"In addition to the black Beretta BB gun that police believe was used in the incident, a tan Colt M45A1 BB gun was found in his dorm room."

You say that now. He was just signed...top five CB in the nation.

Well yeah, about five minutes from my office. Him being arrested or suspended now doesn't matter to us though SEC Championship wise. And how often are and football players actually charged with felonies?

For what it's worth, I don't feel him or Smael Mondon are gonna pan out like fans think. Was never sold on either.

These kids and these airsoft BB guns is going to lead to someone getting mistakenly gunned down for real.
Sunday night, my son and I had stopped at a gas station while headed to the hunting club, when this car pulled up and a couple of teens jumped out wielding these airsoft guns and started shooting at another car. I always carry and I reached for mine but didn’t draw once I saw the color of the weapon (orange tip). Manufacturers better start painting or molding them into some silly ass colors really soon. I know that there have been police involved shootings with these same BB guns, so changes need to be happening.

Back
Top Bottom