| FTBL Another article on Perriloux (read the LSU remarks)

Posted by golbarz on 03/27/08 at 3:38PM

I say let the highest paid coach in the nation decide whats best for the team. The decision is his responsibility. We can only opine on whats reported which I'm sure is not the complete picture. Besides, most posters will not make a single dime for what LSU accomplishes on or off the field. JMO.

Is it me or we're they just saying how ridiculous it was for us to pay CNS his salary last season?

ghice said:

I say let the highest paid coach in the nation decide whats best for the team. The decision is his responsibility. We can only opine on whats reported which I'm sure is not the complete picture. Besides, most posters will not make a single dime for what LSU accomplishes on or off the field. JMO.

Is it me or we're they just saying how ridiculous it was for us to pay CNS his salary last season?

Yeah but now it's different and stuff.

porkchop said:
ghice said:

Yeah but now it's different and stuff.

Somebody's been spikin' the gumbo :roll:

ghice said:

LSU rewarded Les Miles after he won a national championship for LSU. Simply rewarding a coach after his accomplishments.

GoodScotch said:
ghice said:

LSU rewarded Les Miles after he won a national championship for LSU. Simply rewarding a coach after his accomplishments.

Coach Saban won a national championship as well. That's why I'm wondering why everyone else was saying that we overpaid for a national champion coach?

Back
Top Bottom