| NEWS Alabama's Playoff Chances Trending Upward- SI

NEW CBS SPORTS RANKING 130 HAS BAMA IN NUMBER 4 JUMPING UGA!

I saw this but I also agree it doesn't matter unless we take care of this week and get some more guys healthy. Even if we win this week, which I am not counting on unless our guys play a little harder and smarter than we have been, plus get back healthy, we will be at best number 4 and will have to play either OSU or LSU with a back up QB, and our struggling defense. I think it would be tough for us to stay in either of those games in current form. It maybe best if we win against the boogs and GA beats LSU meaning we go 11-1 and avoid the opportunity to get whooped in the playoffs. I am afraid no matter how beat up we are the optics of that would be really bad for recruiting which is already falling off.

I saw this but I also agree it doesn't matter unless we take care of this week and get some more guys healthy. Even if we win this week, which I am not counting on unless our guys play a little harder and smarter than we have been, plus get back healthy, we will be at best number 4 and will have to play either OSU or LSU with a back up QB, and our struggling defense. I think it would be tough for us to stay in either of those games in current form. It maybe best if we win against the boogs and GA beats LSU meaning we go 11-1 and avoid the opportunity to get whooped in the playoffs. I am afraid no matter how beat up we are the optics of that would be really bad for recruiting which is already falling off.

Have seen osu...which probably wont get by Michigan this weekend.....they dont frighten me...nor does lsu....if we play full game
Lsu- uga is gonna be a good one....

Back
Top Bottom