| MBB/WBB Alabama's Grant Nelson sets NCAA all time mark with performance against UNC.

There may be some small chance he could return for the Final 4 if Bama gets there, but I wouldn't count on it. I sure wish he was good to go, but the guys showed me something these last 2 games since he's been out. Seems like at the end of the regular season when he was out, the team lost their confidence and some guys lost their shot. I'm still convinced a lot of that had to do with the team being a bit tired. Now, they have their legs back (as much as can be expected), shots back, and their confidence cup runneth over... you could just see it in Nelson for example at the end of last night's game. And I really like that Clemson has already beat Bama this year.... Oats won't have to do much to get the guys to understand that this will be a war... they've already seen it.
THANK YOU! That was my point, and so.... Thank you!

Considering how they keep the oddest stats for the NCAA tourney? I'd wager he gets a notion.

I say that largely because he will be in the record books as one of only four players to record a 24/12/5 against the #1 seed. IF they are tracking it down to that detail?
Can anyone tell me who he passed? Who is in third?

Can anyone tell me who he passed? Who is in third?
I saw the list: don't remember who was 3rd, much less 1st or 2nd. I noticed the 'blurb' out of the corner of my eye.

All I can point to is it was on CBS Sports HQ, "Headlines and Highlights."

(On another note, "Headlines and Highlights" has become a nice alternative to Sportscenter.)

Back
Top Bottom