| MBB/WBB Alabama's Grant Nelson sets NCAA all time mark with performance against UNC.

From what I'm hearing I don't expect Trelly back.
giphy.gif

Could not disagree more.
Why?

Trelly would've been a huge help, but if he had played, I still think the game would've been close as it was yesterday. The last few games, the team has adjusted without T Relly and it was one hell of a game last night. Defense was there. It forced the team to adjust and put their hard hats on. So last night, we didn't need him... and it showed. The Starters for both side played lot of minutes last night.
Bama shot 47 percent from FG and 42 percent from 3's while NC shot 38.5 percent from FG and 37 from 3's. NC stayed in the game because of FT.

Side note: at 5:08 in 2nd half, NC didn't score again until 3:35 left in the game.
Bama scored at 11:49 and then didn't' score again until 9:03 left in the game.

That's not a case of offensive struggle. that's a case of good Defense by both teams.

Why?

Trelly would've been a huge help, but if he had played, I still think the game would've been close as it was yesterday. The last few games, the team has adjusted without T Relly and it was one hell of a game last night. Defense was there. It forced the team to adjust and put their hard hats on. So last night, we didn't need him... and it showed. The Starters for both side played lot of minutes last night.
Bama shot 47 percent from FG and 42 percent from 3's while NC shot 38.5 percent from FG and 37 from 3's. NC stayed in the game because of FT.

Side note: at 5:08 in 2nd half, NC didn't score again until 3:35 left in the game.
Bama scored at 11:49 and then didn't' score again until 9:03 left in the game.

That's not a case of offensive struggle. that's a case of good Defense by both teams.

Are you kidding he is our best 3 pt. shooter we get very little off the bench and he has experience. So yeah we really need him.

Are you kidding he is our best 3 pt. shooter we get very little off the bench and he has experience. So yeah we really need him.
You're looking at the whole picture, but you didn't dig in deep:

Sears- 85/198 43 percent.
Estrada- 46/150 30 percent. <-- takes lot of bad shot. But when he learns to be selective, he can be good.
Nelson- 29/104- 28 percent. I think he's warming up now.
Griffen- 69/178- 38 percent
Trelly- 66/149 44 percent.

Sears takes the most 3's out of everyone. Also made more. So I consider Sears and Trelly a threat... This goes back to what i said.. With Nelson stepping up last night, If he can continue that.. we will be fine.

You're looking at the whole picture, but you didn't dig in deep:

Sears- 85/198 43 percent.
Estrada- 46/150 30 percent. <-- takes lot of bad shot. But when he learns to be selective, he can be good.
Nelson- 29/104- 28 percent. I think he's warming up now.
Griffen- 69/178- 38 percent
Trelly- 66/149 44 percent.

Sears takes the most 3's out of everyone. Also made more. So I consider Sears and Trelly a threat... This goes back to what i said.. With Nelson stepping up last night, If he can continue that.. we will be fine.

Please don't try to educate me on the game because you can't. I know the game you don't win a NC without great guard play.
We will need all the help we can get Saturday so once again yeah we really need LW.

Back
Top Bottom