| GAME THREAD Alabama vs Tennessee ~ 3:30ET on CBS TV

Your DC has to scheme for your front seven to play aggressive and get after the QB. PERIOD
Your DB's have to guard receivers WITHOUT draping all over them PERIOD.
Your OC play caller and QB Has to make a few yards at least to help out your kicker. 3, 4 or 5 yards should have made a big difference
for your kicker on our last possession.
This whole team is UNDISCIPLINED and look UNPREPARED.
The OC nor the QB caused #1 to drop that pass

This team has no discipline, and the football IQ is even lower

Wow that's quite a scene in that stadium. Fans having a party!! But we'll see them again!!! Hard to beat a team TWICE in the same season.
I disagree...
This was the game they had marked on their calender..Georgia will skulldrag them up and down the field And win the west. We wont see them again this season...they've shot their wad IMO.

Agreed... IF he catches it... All I know is IF you run it, they have to call TO's, or you kill the clock. Do you see the difference in ability to manage a game? You have the chance to dictate the terms or hope that nothing goes wrong. Literally guarantee overtime at the worst, right?
I would agree with that, but TN had 3 timeouts… so they’d called a time out so run or pass is same result in that regards. I’d like to have had 4 or 5 more yards rushing… but not upset with the pass TN is weakest against pass…

We made too many mistakes to win. The offense scored 49 with over 500 yards offense. Defense really stunk it up the most.

I would agree with that, but TN had 3 timeouts… so they’d called a time out so run or pass is same result in that regards. I’d like to have had 4 or 5 more yards rushing… but not upset with the pass TN is weakest be pass.
You're kidding. The same results?! Even if you get 0 yards, they have the ball at the same location with 0 TO's. Completely different scenario.

It ain't Golding's fault bro get a clue.
Dude, I do have a clue.

Way more than the average fan.

I actually played AND coached.

That lack of discipline, no adjustments, no answer, players constantly out of place pre and post snap, no organization. No emphasis on turnovers.

Aside from the shit show of the entire game... No answer with 25 fucking seconds left, lets them drive 40 fucking yards to get into easy field goal range.

THAT is ALL COACHING.

Dude, I do have a clue.

Way more than the average fan.

I actually played AND coached.

That lack of discipline, no adjustments, no answer, players constantly out of place pre and post snap, no organization. No emphasis on turnovers.

Aside from the shit show of the entire game... No answer with 25 fucking seconds left, lets them drive 40 fucking yards to get into easy field goal range.

THAT is ALL COACHING.

Read what you just posted players making mistakes, penalties and misplaying a punt. Jimmies and Joe's not X's and O's.

There was multiple things going on. Tennessee had a plan to stack receivers and force a safety to cover a receiver down the field. We weren't able to adjust because we had to stay inn that D to stop the run. Granted our d-line was being held like crazy which is why they could run. the late flags after we made a play was upsetting the targeting calls. the play calling on offense was mind numbing.
Missed kick and bad start killed us. still chance to win the game and didn't get it done.

The refs have bama fatigue and it sucks for the boys. They were jobbed tonight and still almost won

Back
Top Bottom