Some of our LSU friends are coming to watch the game
Roll Tide
I’m surrounded
Roll Tide
Damn football
Roll Tide

Big crowd here for game....
I am gonna drink heavy....
Ribs( from Archibalds i got last week n froze...96$ worth)
sausage/ beans/chips....
Fruit tray and veggie & chees tray

Roll tide

Not much optimism around here from vol fans ....
Few car flags....most just hope...
Funny...i guess15 years does this

Last edited:
We’ve got soccer games this morning. I’ve not seen this much orange in person in many years. People I didn’t know watched football dug out their shirts. So if they were to beat us, will there be a wave of babies named Hendon? Or better yet, Hooker?

A bit of a side note...

A decade ago they had Star listed as the #2 guy on the depth chart with a huge but. By the time the team had reached the mid-point of the season Star was still the guy in mop up duty but if Greg had been hurt and the game was in the balance they were going with AJ. Around this time that season AJ had moved up to the point he was taking the second team reps in pre-game warmups.

It's my understanding the staff is in a similar situation. If there's a need, they'll look to Ty quickly. He's taken a lot of reps this week.

I posted in the game thread last week, Ty’s dad told one of our mutual friends 3 weeks ago that he’d been getting some 2nd team reps and that Milroe had spoken to the coaches about it. That was the week before the Arkansas game. It sounds like he’s coming along really well.

Roll Tide!

I’ll be a bit late tuning into the game. At 2pm I will be at a funeral for a co-worker buddy. He was only 31 and a single father of a 6 year old son. He was shot and spent nearly a month on life support in the ICU.

Also, he was a Bama fan.
And you should be there at the funeral for support. Absolutely the right thing to,do. Prayers for that family.

Back
Top Bottom