| GAME THREAD ⭐ Alabama vs Mississippi State ⭐ ESPN & SECN - Noon ET.

Let's change this to call you when they run through the gap he was supposed to plug and I'd have called you eight of the ten games Bama has played this season.

Look at this another way if you will. IF Barmore was doing what he's supposed to do with his gap responsibility we wouldn't be seeing so many missed tackles from the ILB's, right? And don't get me wrong here. Those ILB's have missed gaps as well this season.

There is a HUGE amount of potential with CB but like some of the others it's taken more than one season of seeing action for him to realize that potential. It's my view we're just beginning to see him come around.

I agree in my mind CB has the most upside of anyone on the DL. He has a mean streak and I like it.

I don’t know if was scheme or ILBs missing assignments but every QB draw they ran had NOBODY in the middle for first 10 yards. 15 whiffed on tackle on 1 long run. Nix is just as capable as Stevens (more I’d say, speed athletic). I expect Nix to carry the ball 12+ times by design.

(As poor as defense has played at times, my biggest worry is Mac making his first start on the road and in the Iron Bowl no less. Hope I’m wrong but I don’t think he’ll be able to schat a BB when he runs out there).

Back
Top Bottom