| GAME THREAD Alabama vs Arkansas ~ 3:30 ET on CBS TV

To make this crazy season even crazier? After tonight, we will be TIED with the barn for 1st in the West. The barn beats LSU tonight, and there is pretty much nothing keeping them from beating Georgia next week. And they want to fire Harsin 😂

Underthrown like that? None that I can recall.

Go look at the Miami game last year. Maybe you do, but I don't see the difference in an overthrow and an underthrow of an open receiver (considering we're not talking clear distance they can throw). Bryce underthrew Jameson Williams multiple times last season, and behind him early in the season. Dialed it in of course, but I still think Milroe has the same play book as Bryce with maybe a little more emphasis on read option.

I believe Milroe has the regular playbook but with more Jalen Hurts type plays thrown in.

That's good then. Maybe it was just the play calling then. He bailed out O'Brien and I am pretty sure CBS caught Saban yelling "run the f$%king ball". It wasn't fluid, which given the tailor made first possession position I felt he would go right into normal play calling with Milroe after the quick touchdown.

Back
Top Bottom