| RECRUIT Alabama Recruiting Possible commits to watch.

Flipping Perry Thompson back to UA would give me a lot of positive self-gratification simply because it would sting auburn bigly, assuming Bama holds onto Ryan Williams too, which I think they will. IF for some reason he flipped, it would most certainly, not be funny. On Thompson... I know Freeze is desperately trying to land a good QB in the portal to help solidify things, but they have struck out thus far. I'm told KJ Jefferson is a legit option for them, but it's hard to tell how much interest with some of these guys is a one way street.

Flipping Perry Thompson back to UA would give me a lot of positive self-gratification simply because it would sting auburn bigly, assuming Bama holds onto Ryan Williams too, which I think they will. IF for some reason he flipped, it would most certainly, not be funny. On Thompson... I know Freeze is desperately trying to land a good QB in the portal to help solidify things, but they have struck out thus far. I'm told KJ Jefferson is a legit option for them, but it's hard to tell how much interest with some of these guys is a one way street.
Watch Auburns defense suffer as the few years go by with this trick pony Freeze. I feel like every time I hear about Auburn either Bo Nix or the Gus Bus like stuff digs itself up from a 20-foot grave and waves a Barner flag.

KJ Jefferson has been arrested? 😀

Great pickup. Hope we flip Riley and Baugh, also hope we can flip Houston. Gonna be tough to do so, but we've really been pushing hard these last few days. Wednesday could end up being a fantastic day.

If Bama wants both Riley and Baugh, they'll get them... my understanding is, they want them. With Roydell and Jase on the way out, they need to fill some spots. They have their eye on a couple of RB's in the portal too...

Back
Top Bottom