| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ Alabama opens SEC play with a 78-75 win over Vanderbilt.

I can grab this game at Bama -14½. I'm taking Vandy if I move...thinking about spending a little money on college basketball this season: it'll be the first.

I've only been able to watch one game so far this season. So this is a stats based hypothesis...I can't see the offense going off in that gym.

I can grab this game at Bama -14½. I'm taking Vandy if I move...thinking about spending a little money on college basketball this season: it'll be the first.

I've only been able to watch one game so far this season. So this is a stats based hypothesis...I can't see the offense going off in that gym.

I saw that line yesterday when I was looking up the tip time/channel. I thought it was high too, was expecting it to be around 9.5 or so with it being in Nashville. I haven't really seen any of Vandy this season, so maybe it says more about what they've got than what Bama has...

Good call taking Vandy. For some odd reason, Bama has always struggled in Nashville
I've just started looking at home court advantage with CBB. Vandy, is in a league of their own. It's that gym. We've seen it for years. I can tell you what HFA is on most football teams: I can't in CBB, yet.

Getting a win there is a big thing in SEC play.

Game should not have been this close. Shot well and defense was ok. Maybe not quite as good down the stretch. What really killed Bama was turnovers.. I do not recall this being a major issues this year but it was today. I think we had 16 turnovers.

Last edited:
Good call taking Vandy. For some odd reason, Bama has always struggled in Nashville
I got a text last night asking how many times have I seen Bama win four in a row, on the road, in Nashville. I couldn't answer the question because it hasn't happened in my lifetime.

As I understand the record...it's been right at 75 years since Bama basketball has accomplished that...something CM, Wimp, the Rocket 8, et. al...weren't able to accomplish the feat.

Back
Top Bottom