| NEWS Alabama, Notre Dame, Clemson, Ohio State again lead CFP rankings as top 7 teams remain unchanged- ESPN

I forgot about 1-loss Indiana. So if OSU is ineligible and both UF and CU have 2 losses, will they put Indiana in the playoffs? Missing their star QB whose name I can't say without giggling?

Ahahaha, someome said "penix" a couple years ago on here referencing the signing day fax girl I believe it was and I crack up every time I think about that, and his name.

What if a 2 loss Oklahoma...big 12 champ...slips in ....if Clemson....Florida...AnM...lose

I just don't think Texas A&M is a Playoff type team. I don't really even consider Florida one, but atleast they put up points, unlike A&M.

Clemson to me is still a Top 4 team even with two losses. I also felt the same way about Alabama last year with two losses. We have the talent and ability to beat anyone, and nine times out of ten we will, and have proven that over the last ten years. Clemson is the same way to me at this point. Even with a second loss, they have the athletes to push anyone and more than likely come out on top.

Oklahoma just doesn't have the depth for me to consider them.

Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and probably Notre Dame, no matter what happens these next couple of weeks have shown me that they are the best four teams. Ohio State, like Alabama and Clemson just have more talent and can turn it on at any point, no matter if they have played down a game or two. If I had to pick a spoiler, it would be Cincinnati to be 100% honest. They look like a solid ball team and I would not have any issues if they are undefeated and made it in if Ohio State doesn't qualify.

I just don't think Texas A&M is a Playoff type team. I don't really even consider Florida one, but atleast they put up points, unlike A&M.

Clemson to me is still a Top 4 team even with two losses. I also felt the same way about Alabama last year with two losses. We have the talent and ability to beat anyone, and nine times out of ten we will, and have proven that over the last ten years. Clemson is the same way to me at this point. Even with a second loss, they have the athletes to push anyone and more than likely come out on top.

Oklahoma just doesn't have the depth for me to consider them.

Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and probably Notre Dame, no matter what happens these next couple of weeks have shown me that they are the best four teams. Ohio State, like Alabama and Clemson just have more talent and can turn it on at any point, no matter if they have played down a game or two. If I had to pick a spoiler, it would be Cincinnati to be 100% honest. They look like a solid ball team and I would not have any issues if they are undefeated and made it in if Ohio State doesn't qualify.

be fun watching them matched up though....
Some like meaningless bowls...i like play offs...
Who watches NIT post season tourneyment......
If ur team isn't playing,...answer...few..very few

I watch preseason games
I watch exhibition games
I watch the NIT
I watch Q school
Hell I used to watch damn NFL Europe or whatever it was
A shitty bowl game is still better than any MLB game or hockey
Gimme all the football that is possible to sustain me until next season
If you don’t like it ain’t nobody threatening you with a dull axe to make you watch

Apples to pine cones analogy.

actually...pine Cones contain theseeds of a new generation of pines...
Apples contain the seeds for a new generation of apple trees
So lost me..as usual...on analogy...of course ..unless this another pink floyd reference

If you don’t like it ain’t nobody threatening you with a dull axe to make you watch

all true....but
People watch
."the amazing race"
"Home shopping network"
."naked an afraid "
So...To each there own

all true....but
People watch
."the amazing race"
"Home shopping network"
."naked an afraid "
So...To each there own

Agreed. I don’t watch any of those but it doesn’t bother me that they are available. I was talking about the folks who want to do away with “bad bowl games”. Hell do away with them by turning the channel and let me watch the shitty beef weed eater bowl

Agreed. I don’t watch any of those but it doesn’t bother me that they are available. I was talking about the folks who want to do away with “bad bowl games”. Hell do away with them by turning the channel and let me watch the shitty beef weed eater bowl

yep....agree....just like the other junk on tv..... hit the "on/off" button...
If people do that....it will go away....
Andeven low ratings ...keeps espn with something other than "sports center." To show

thats why the playoffs expand...soon.... people turn it "on"

Back
Top Bottom