| MBB/WBB Alabama Men’s Basketball Comes Up Short to Auburn, 66-60, in Regular Season Home Finale

A wise AD would have attended MANY practice sessions in the past month and the reason should have been to evaluate his assistant coaches. If in fact Johnson is going to be retained then there has to be a shakeup of the assistants OR those assistants have to be given the authority to coach. Somebody in the building has to change the process. The current players have a HUGE problem with shitting the bed under pressure and it is documented. Bama has no bell cow they can depend on.

Okay, buddy. Keep wearing your Crimson - colored glasses. We are now in year 4 of Avery's tenure. He has had three full recruiting classes to build his own roster, and change the culture.

We have fourth-year Juniors, and seniors, still making the same bone-headed mistakes in games that they made their first year on campus.

The common theme in all four years, is that our teams can rarely put together two halves of a complete game. Killer Instinct? That's called intensity, and mental discipline.. We have not played with 40 minutes of intensity but only in maybe 10-15 games in the entirety of his four-year career here, thus far. The Killer Instinct you reference is nothing more than mental discipline. Mental discipline is taught thru situational repetition. And that, my friend, is all coaching.

How is it wearing Crimson colored glasses when I see and admit our flaws, yet also see our progressions? I'm not happy about our losses like the rest of y'all. I've said Avery needs to turn it up a notch, but I am also not dumb enough to believe he is solely responsible here. You're blaming a lazy out of bounds pass on him. Please.

How is it wearing Crimson colored glasses when I see and admit our flaws, yet also see our progressions? I'm not happy about our losses like the rest of y'all. I've said Avery needs to turn it up a notch, but I am also not dumb enough to believe he is solely responsible here. You're blaming a lazy out of bounds pass on him. Please.
" a lazy out-of-bounds pass"... One...

One?

Try upwards of a hundred. Just this season alone. And that's a VERY conservative estimate. Multiply that times four seasons we've got 400 lazy out of bounds passes. that my friend is a pattern.

Avery will return get another year so it doesn't matter what we think. 18 winning seasons out of 19 isn't a bad program for sure. The Tide just can't break into that group of really good teams in the SEC. Losing twice to A&M, Barn, and LSU looks bad. I hope the good player from Mountain Brook will come to Bama but I don't blame him if he takes his talent to a another program.

Knowing how much money has gone into the LSU program puts things into perspective. Wade is a cheater, plain and simple. Been proven Pearl is a cheater. Cal is a cheater. Time and history will tell if K is a cheater, just as it did with Wooden.

Back
Top Bottom