| FTBL Alabama may sit Chapman

The Hoover Superintendent is supposed to get the results from the investigation today. I don't know if or when they will announce the results, but that could have some bearing on the descision when they do. If it's announced before Saturday.

Wiseace615 said:
The Hoover Superintendent is supposed to get the results from the investigation today. I don't know if or when they will announce the results, but that could have some bearing on the descision when they do. If it's announced before Saturday.

I wonder what new information would lead Saban and company to risk NCAA action. Even if we get the info from Hoover and the investigation today or tomorrow that's only Hoover and not the NCAA.

Since I'm assuming we have zero friends at the NCAA I doubt we'd have clearinghouse approval for weeks or months. Am I not seeing the picture here? It's real simple to me. We can't do a thing with Chapman until the NCAA says we can. :?

I'm hpoing that's what Saban is saying, that they are awaiting word from the NCAA before they make a decision one way or the other and that he won't use him if it hasn't been cleared.

Bama Bo said:
I'm hpoing that's what Saban is saying, that they are awaiting word from the NCAA before they make a decision one way or the other and that he won't use him if it hasn't been cleared.

Yeah, I guess you could read that into the equation. Usually the NCAA and the clearinghouse take weeks and months, but maybe (just maybe) they're able to make a quick exception in this case.

BamaDelta said:
Bama Bo said:

Yeah, I guess you could read that into the equation. Usually the NCAA and the clearinghouse take weeks and months, but maybe (just maybe) they're able to make a quick exception in this case.

I wouldn't bet on it.

Per the University's public relations dept. Chapman has been cleared by the NCAA. They will have no further statement regarding Chapman's case.

Sorry, I do not have a link but I've seen the statement. Looks like it is all a done deal now thankfully.

porkchop said:
Per the University's public relations dept. Chapman has been cleared by the NCAA. They will have no further statement regarding Chapman's case.

Sorry, I do not have a link but I've seen the statement. Looks like it is all a done deal now thankfully.

You have made my night. :D

I got caught in a downpour tonight. My shorts are still wet, and my shoes are ruined... but you've made me a happy woman chop. :wink:

BamaDelta said:
porkchop said:

I got caught in a downpour tonight. My shorts are still wet, and my shoes are ruined... but you've made me a happy woman chop. :wink:

BamaDelta said:
BamaDelta said:
porkchop said:

Why did you feel the need to quote yourself and then say nothing? :?

Bamaman37 said:
BamaDelta said:
BamaDelta said:
porkchop said:

Cause I can. :D

Watch it smarty pants :wink: ...I hit the quote button instead of the edit button. I can't delete a post, so I had to leave it like that. Now I know I'm not the only one that has ever done that.

BamaDelta said:
Bamaman37 said:
BamaDelta said:
BamaDelta said:
porkchop said:

Cause I can. :D

Watch it smarty pants :wink: ...I hit the quote button instead of the edit button. I can't delete a post, so I had to leave it like that. Now I know I'm not the only one that has ever done that.

:roll:

:D :D

porkchop said:

Damn Chop, sorry. I looked in this thread and skipped over this, but I did look before posting. All the hi-jackedness threw me off. Shame on them, not me. :wink:

JSLayton said:
BamaDelta said:
I hit the quote button instead of the edit button. I can't delete a post, so I had to leave it like that. Now I know I'm not the only one that has ever done that.

Randy, we have our first victim.

Yeah, I had my man JSLayton re-work the buttons the way I like them, see. That's because this board is MINE! I rule. If someone messes up a post every now and then, that's just the breaks. I gots to have my buttons the way I like them! :wink:

By the way, I didn't think we were reading Chops post because he is a barner? ;scr

Back
Top Bottom