| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ Alabama Falls 87-71 to Texas A&M in Home Finale

Lmao I hate our fans. Students screaming their heads off to get everyone to stand up, and our stupid fans just continue to sit on their ass. Great job supporting the team in your seat. Don't follow them to the new arena.

Lost to 1-15 UGA….that’s all I needed to know about our BBall team this year…no matter how you spin that, a good/even decent team doesn’t lose to that kind of shit show.
It's definitely maddening. Ready for this season to end. Better to make it to the tournament though I guess. Hopefully Auburn loses early (they won't).

Lmao I hate our fans. Students screaming their heads off to get everyone to stand up, and our stupid fans just continue to sit on their ass. Great job supporting the team in your seat. Don't follow them to the new arena.
I get your sentiment but when your team can't hit a shot or is a turnover machine and the other team is hitting shots at will what do you do? I know you yell your head off but I understand it. What they are seeing is pathetic.

I get your sentiment but when your team can't hit a shot or is a turnover machine and the other team is hitting shots at will what do you do? I know you yell your head off but I understand it. What they are seeing is pathetic.
They've been awful all game. This team has put up some quality runs to bring the energy. It's understandable when it's just a bad game, but our fans have sucked all night. To make it worse, our students are in the worst possible place in the arena and they're doing everything they can energize the building.

A&M shot 63% in the 2nd half, and that's with several 3's. I figured we'd squeak by them and lose to LSU... maybe they'll prove me wrong on both, though I ain't counting on it. This game was disgusting though. Reminded me of that first game against Missouri...

I hate the hopes we all had coming into the season, only to be let down by lack of effort. I never ever ever want ro lose, but I'll be happy when this season is over. I expect an LSU loss, a quick SEC Tournament exit, but I do expect a win or two in the NCAA tournament believe it or not.

I hate the hopes we all had coming into the season, only to be let down by lack of effort. I never ever ever want ro lose, but I'll be happy when this season is over. I expect an LSU loss, a quick SEC Tournament exit, but I do expect a win or two in the NCAA tournament believe it or not.
Yeah and that is the tragedy of this season they give you hope just to disappoint. I do not see this happening. I should have already learned this before now but i am not listening to all of these talking heads any longer that make it sound like Bama is something that they are not. Can't keep living on those early OOC games any longer. They are what they have shown in the SEC. Mediocre....

This team has really been no fun to watch since the Houston game tonight was agonizing. I was hoping to split the last two games and win a couple in the SECT and have some momentum going into the dance. This team is not hungry or driven turnovers, poor decisions and defense are killing this team.

Back
Top Bottom