| GAME THREAD Alabama 42- Duke 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the experts... is Duke doing something on their Dline to confuse us... or just out playing us in the trenches... I see very little push on the trench line.

Glad we are winning, but I just don’t feel like the Oline is even close to being ready... walk me off this ledge.

Question for the experts... is Duke doing something on their Dline to confuse us... or just out playing us in the trenches... I see very little push on the trench line.

Glad we are winning, but I just don’t feel like the Oline is even close to being ready... walk me off this ledge.
They certainly are prepared and a lot of that goes to coaching and experience. However, we've had some missed assignments on the line all day. It's been in the middle.

You noticed Neal was back in for the second half? It's my impression so far Owens is missing calls.

Not an expert but I feel we are getting whipped on the OL, especially, the right side. Two things jump out at me, OL takes longer to gel than other groups and Duke has an experienced DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom