| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: 4 star OL, Micah DeBose, to Bama

Conclusion? WTF are people looking at?
People are looking at his recruiting rankings at UW. I do not recall what they were but seem to recall somewhere in the 30's in the nation. That would not cut it at Bama but I also do not think that is what we will or have seen out of him at Bama.

@TerryP you are all in on these guys and that is great. I hope everything you are saying turns out to be spot on. The rest of us are supporting CKD, his staff and the Bama program but we are just more cautions until they actually play some games. and manage through a few recruiting cycles.

People are looking at his recruiting rankings at UW. I do not recall what they were but seem to recall somewhere in the 30's in the nation. That would not cut it at Bama but I also do not think that is what we will or have seen out of him at Bama.

@TerryP you are all in on these guys and that is great. I hope everything you are saying turns out to be spot on. The rest of us are supporting CKD, his staff and the Bama program but we are just more cautions until they actually play some games. and manage through a few recruiting cycles.
What he did at Washington recruiting wise has no bearing on what he'll do at Alabama. Two completely different programs in that aspect. He's proven already that he can recruit, we've got a top 5 class at the moment, and I expect us to be there when it's all said and done. That was my only criticism of the hire.... but he's quickly shown that that will not be an issue. This is gonna be a good class with how it's shaping up, and next year's could be even better than this years. Pep up, we gotta good recruiting staff. 200w (19).gif

What he did at Washington recruiting wise has no bearing on what he'll do at Alabama. Two completely different programs in that aspect. He's proven already that he can recruit, we've got a top 5 class at the moment, and I expect us to be there when it's all said and done. That was my only criticism of the hire.... but he's quickly shown that that will not be an issue. This is gonna be a good class with how it's shaping up, and next year's could be even better than this years. Pep up, we gotta good recruiting staff. View attachment 27991
I was answering the question on why the narrative about CKD and recruiting was out there. Not agreeing based on what we have seen since he got to Bama.

I was answering the question on why the narrative about CKD and recruiting was out there. Not agreeing based on what we have seen since he got to Bama.
Someone found their glasses! :love:

Someone found their glasses! :love:
As I said lets watch it play out and I am. Proof is in what I see not what message boards say... Still need to watch it sustain and actually play some games over multiple years honestly. Not sure why that doesn't make sense before declaring CKD the GOAT 2.0. I hope he is but hard for me to believe anyone can just plug and play and replace the GOAT 1.0.

As I said lets watch it play out and I am. Proof is in what I see not what message boards say... Still need to watch it sustain and actually play some games over multiple years honestly. Not sure why that doesn't make sense before declaring CKD the GOAT 2.0. I hope he is but hard for me to believe anyone can just plug and play and replace the GOAT 1.0.
I don't know if others would agree with what I say on this topic, but CKD is the real deal. He was limited to who he could recruit for Washington, but I'll say this.. Why both coaches has their different perference in what they're looking for in each players, but one thing that will never change is it's the Alabama school pitch.

Nobody is declaring CKD the Goat 2.0. I think you're the only one who said that. CKD is not trying to be the next Saban 2.0. He already said that. He's just trying to be himself. Players love CKD. He's laid back, and easy to talk to. I think this one you can kinda enjoy the ride. CKD might not have same success Saban had on consistent basis, but I will say this CKD will win one or two championship during his stay at Alabama.

I typically don't pay attention to recruits until Late July, when things are little more clear of who we're targeting, and etc. We already have 12 commitments and it's not even July. Under Saban, we would have five commits by now. But I'll say this.. The guys they're recuiting right now... Oh, Trust me they will find a way to get on the field.

Back
Top Bottom