| FTBL After bye week, slow starts

bamaledge

Vigilate, et audax
Unless my memory is utterly failing me it seems we traditionally start slow after a bye week. Also, haven’t we usually played a lessor team after a bye week and struggled?

We cannot afford to struggle early against a talented jawja team. Not say we can’t win, just saying that I want to beat the crap outta them early and often AND leave no doubt. We have a young team that if they get down a couple of scores, just don’t know if they can persevere.

Off the top of my head, two of the last four years saw Bama drop at least two TD's on LSU in the first quarter. The two others have been defenses slugging the offense until they finally adjust. (IE: OT loss.)

Unless my memory is utterly failing me it seems we traditionally start slow after a bye week. Also, haven’t we usually played a lessor team after a bye week and struggled?

We cannot afford to struggle early against a talented jawja team. Not say we can’t win, just saying that I want to beat the crap outta them early and often AND leave no doubt. We have a young team that if they get down a couple of scores, just don’t know if they can persevere.
We normally played LSU after a bye week so not a patsy

Back
Top Bottom