| FTBL A quote from the early in the game thread about Miami's game plan with Bryce Young

"He did better than we expected him to with it" lol no shit, understatement of the century. He's probably the best "mobile" QB Alabama has ever had in terms of keeping his eyes down the field as he scrambles.

"He did better than we expected him to with it" lol no shit, understatement of the century. He's probably the best "mobile" QB Alabama has ever had in terms of keeping his eyes down the field as he scrambles.
Yes but he going to give me a heart attack just the same.

Yes but he going to give me a heart attack just the same.
Young was very smooth when he left the pocket. Did not seem to panic or rush. Two observations were 1) he probably could/should have pulled it down and got up field on a couple of plays and 2) When he is in traffic get both hands on the ball.

All of this is nit picking because he exceeded what I expected for his first start. I still think he is young enough that there will be a hiccup or two but he is playing and will play against some elite athletes. Better Defenses will hurry him up but hopefully not to the point he makes a ton of mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom