| OT A Guns Thread

For the most part, the conservative right, view Trump as the best candidate in decades simply because he isn't paid or bought AND he isn't a part of the machine of DC. I'm sure you disagree with those notions but that's the basis for his majority following. There are some lunatic fringe that view him like Christ but both sides have their lunatic fringe. It looks like the shooter was one of the left's lunatic fringe.

As far as their being some "consipiracy". . . . . You have stated, w/ us agreeing, that there are some real holes in this thing. And had Trump not turned his head, the frenzy would be on a whole other level. To that end, there has been a bureacracy in DC that goes back to JFK's assasination that shows clear meddling in our political process. The CIA files regarding JFK's assasination is at the DC library made public for all to see. This was mandated by congress BTW. HBO Max made a documentary recently about how clear the CIA was involved in JFKs assasination. I highly recommend it! Since then, the DC government state has been meddling in politics. This bureaucracy that runs our government doesn't give a damn about Republican or Democrat. They can run BOTH parties with ease. However, they have thrown every possible option to get rid of Trump. This isn't a Republican/Democrat, liberal/conservative issue. Hell, we tend to agree far more than we disagree on things. But those inside the DC bureaucracy do not want change. PERIOD. They don't want us pulling back the covers.

I'm a cynic by nature. I need solid evidence to be 100% persuaded. But that goes both ways. Right now, the evidence, so far, shows that either there was such a stupid blunder by an alledged superior protection agency OR the shooter was given privy to information & time to conduct the assassination attempt. And frankly, I don't know which scenario is worse reflection of OUR government.
He might not be part of the “machine in DC”, but he’s bought and paid for without a doubt just like very other politician. The shooter was a registered republican that gave one donation to a left group (maybe like me he lost a bet?), with zero mental health issues, so he could’ve been part of the left’s lunatic fringe or the right’s or who knows.

I don’t believe this was some left wing hit out on Trump. The SS made huge blunders as did local law enforcement.

He might not be part of the “machine in DC”, but he’s bought and paid for without a doubt just like very other politician. The shooter was a registered republican that gave one donation to a left group (maybe like me he lost a bet?), with zero mental health issues, so he could’ve been part of the left’s lunatic fringe or the right’s or who knows.

I don’t believe this was some left wing hit out on Trump. The SS made huge blunders as did local law enforcement.

Trump must be making some shitty Quid Pro Quo deals since his net worth has shrunk since getting involved in all this. Admittedly, BOTH of our confirmation bias is on clear display with this topic.

And to clarify, I DON'T think this was Democratic/Left assassination attempt. I DO think there is clear indication that the DC bureaucracy is at play in the form of suspect incompetence at best to power hungry elites at the very worst.

I sure as hell don't think Biden or Kamala is behind this. . . . . They couldn't co-ordinate a cluster f@#%.

He registered as a republican for the primaries, there was somewhere in the 4500 to 10000 register to push Nikki. Haley. They didn’t know trump would run away with it like he did. There is also videos out there that are getting hard to find, I’m looking to find it again of this idiot screening at the top of his lungs that he’d cut trumps throat and cut all the throats of the people at a registration tent months ago…. So yeah this nut was never a “republican” he’s just a weak minded psycho.

There is a dem Congressman who on tv (paraphrasing) called for Trump to catch a bullet. Don't remember his name. But saw the clip again on Jessie Waters I believe as he was showing several clips of dems saying Trump should be jailed or otherwise be taken out. It's Him or Them.

Also, a dem Congresswoman put forward a bill to strip Trump of his SS protection after sentencing of his conviction. I don't think it passed.

If there is anyone on this site that thinks our government, illuminati, shadow government or deep state is not capable and willing to assassinate a
threat to their status quo, you have a lot to learn. JFK was threatening to abolish the central bank. I don't have to ask what happened to him.
Trump is also wanting to abolish the central bank. The CIA coined the phrase " conspiracy theory " to cover their own ass. I do not have first hand knowledge of what happened , but only a very few do. I am only a hay seed from the sticks. But through what I have learned through the last 30 to 35 years, I also have become very cynical. From a very young age, I have always wanted to know the who, what, where, when and why of things that I don't understand.

My mind gathers scraps of information form different sources at different times and assimilates these (verified) scraps through perception, intuition, critical and logical thinking and I throw in a couple measures of claircognizance from time to time. After enough verified information or scraps have been gathered, over time, a realization, or a revelation often happens. It's sort of like putting a jigsaw puzzle together mentally. I may not find all the pieces of the puzzle, but there are enough to tell me what the picture is. This is the way my mind works, I don't have control, it just happens. I used to be a really heavy thinker. But not so much anymore. Too many health problems to think about.

There have been conspiracies in our government throughout the history of our nation. Have they magically stopped? Hell no. Probably many more in recent history than before, since they have the MSM covering for them.

He registered as a republican for the primaries, there was somewhere in the 4500 to 10000 register to push Nikki. Haley. They didn’t know trump would run away with it like he did. There is also videos out there that are getting hard to find, I’m looking to find it again of this idiot screening at the top of his lungs that he’d cut trumps throat and cut all the throats of the people at a registration tent months ago…. So yeah this nut was never a “republican” he’s just a weak minded psycho.
Any video you're looking for, keep looking, I'm sure they'll be manufactured soon. We've reached the point that you can't believe video. I'm afraid we'll just have to use our own reason from here on out.

My campaign pledge of outlawing bitcoin mining to conserve electricity is being eclipsed by the additional consumption from AI. We are definitely approaching the matrix in terms of unsupportable energy usage from stupid electronic use. Only a Thunberg hunger strike can save us.

My campaign pledge of outlawing bitcoin mining to conserve electricity is being eclipsed by the additional consumption from AI. We are definitely approaching the matrix in terms of unsupportable energy usage from stupid electronic use. Only a Thunberg hunger strike can save us.
IF it was only 4:20...

There's a thought. Kudos.

Any video you're looking for, keep looking, I'm sure they'll be manufactured soon. We've reached the point that you can't believe video. I'm afraid we'll just have to use our own reason from here on out.

This was out there before this happened

LOL... funny you go there... Was told recently that a very well known Tuscaloosa real estate mogul had purchased a warehouse by the Tuscaloosa airport and was using it to mine bitcoin. If I remember correct, he is supposedly getting 2.5 per week, but he's about to double the processors/computers. My buddy said the power bill is enormous... it using 1/2 as much electricity as a substation puts out (I think that was how he worded it).

LOL... funny you go there... Was told recently that a very well known Tuscaloosa real estate mogul had purchased a warehouse by the Tuscaloosa airport and was using it to mine bitcoin. If I remember correct, he is supposedly getting 2.5 per week, but he's about to double the processors/computers. My buddy said the power bill is enormous... it using 1/2 as much electricity as a substation puts out (I think that was how he worded it).
This is true.

Just wait until our electricity grid prioritization is controlled by AI. Where do you think it will route power in a crunch? If course to itself, so it can continue to make decisions. Hopefully not, I’m just writing a Sci-Fi movie plot.

Back
Top Bottom