| FTBL A-day to be broadcast, live, on ESPN.

First Spring Break in 14 years I've been able to take, first with my kids, so I won't be able to make it. Double edged sword, because I really wanted to bring the family, but also my first time being able to vacation on Spring Break with them due to work.

First Spring Break in 14 years I've been able to take, first with my kids, so I won't be able to make it. Double edged sword, because I really wanted to bring the family, but also my first time being able to vacation on Spring Break with them due to work.

That is a late spring break isn't it? When do the kids get out for summer? Regardless, glad you get the extra time with them...

Haven't missed many. When mine were little I would bring thrm and they got autographs and met players. Nick shut that down but kids n grankids grown now. Great ggkids will get to come later if they set up autographs

They really enjoyed. Players talked n told them about being a player. Really imprinted something on all of yhem

Its fun. Met so many of the x bama players just around stadium. And its free

Dang. Our local schools are this week, but UA and some others were last week.
Charleston County starts on the 14th of next month. Berkeley is the 1st through the 5th. Dorchester starts on the 25th of this month.

I had to ask the neighbor behind me when I read this thread yesterday: he has four kids. His oldest daughter is in a charter school in Berkley, his son in public school in Charleston, and his two youngest daughters in private school in Dorchester. He and his wife will "deal" with three different spring breaks. (They both work from home...but IF they didn't have that luxury?)

While these three counties make up the "Greater Charleston Area," I wonder if they don't want all three counties on break at the same time. 🤷‍♂️

Charleston County starts on the 14th of next month. Berkeley is the 1st through the 5th. Dorchester starts on the 25th of this month.

I had to ask the neighbor behind me when I read this thread yesterday: he has four kids. His oldest daughter is in a charter school in Berkley, his son in public school in Charleston, and his two youngest daughters in private school in Dorchester. He and his wife will "deal" with three different spring breaks. (They both work from home...but IF they didn't have that luxury?)

While these three counties make up the "Greater Charleston Area," I wonder if they don't want all three counties on break at the same time. 🤷‍♂️
As with most politicians....getting them to agree on something like that .... like trying to nail jello to a tree

I prefer spring break and the last day of school to be as early as possible on the calendar, mostly because it means smaller crowds at most spring break and early summer vacation destinations. That also translates to an earlier start to the school year, but that's fine with me.

I prefer spring break and the last day of school to be as early as possible on the calendar, mostly because it means smaller crowds at most spring break and early summer vacation destinations. That also translates to an earlier start to the school year, but that's fine with me.
I almost posted something similar to that in the reply you quoted.

When I posted that note the local weather was on ... noticed they were calling for a lot of snow in Colorado. My thoughts? If it's spring break, at least let it be spring.

Back
Top Bottom