| FTBL 63 boys

Outlaw said:
Yeah digging it...Wish we would kind of mix it up @ the stadium and play stuff like this more. :oops:

The older alumni, boosters, and board members would sh*t their pants. They should play it no lie... :lol:

I want to ride around AU campus blasting it..but no DL and no CD? :cry:

Meh never mind they will just turn it around, or copy it to say something negative about Bama.Just to make themselves feel better

I do love the song!! RT

Tider 27 said:
Outlaw said:
Yeah digging it...Wish we would kind of mix it up @ the stadium and play stuff like this more. :oops:

The older alumni, boosters, and board members would sh*t their pants. They should play it no lie... :lol:

Exactly why they should play it. I could see a few posters' eyes here getting huge when it hit the speaker... :lol:

Tider 27 said:
Outlaw said:

That is so true....I still would LOVE that song to be played over the PA system at Bryant-Denny!

LOVE THAT SONG! 8)

Kc Bleeds Crimson said:

Meh never mind they will just turn it around, or copy it to say something negative about Bama.Just to make themselves feel better

I do love the song!! RT

i put a download link up a few days ago...

http://www.mediafire.com/?50n1h0mcngd

p.s. i review alabama rap/hip hop albums for a website and the 63 Boys are sending me a copy of their album when its finished to review. "Bama Anthem" WILL be on it.

Outlaw said:
Tider 27 said:
Outlaw said:

Exactly why they should play it. I could see a few posters' eyes here getting huge when it hit the speaker... :lol:

israel-125year-old-man-laughing.jpg

What you talkin' bout?

Me ol' homey self likes it!!!

RT MoFo RT!

bear facts said:
Outlaw said:
Tider 27 said:
Outlaw said:

israel-125year-old-man-laughing.jpg

What you talkin' bout?

Me ol' homey self likes it!!!

RT MoFo RT!

;tr Laughing at Factor cuz he’s so kewl!!!

Thanks for that download link man. Now I can pop it on a CD and use it to get crunk for the game on Saturday. As if I needed something else to get excited about. People will love this if this gets out.

Birdman37 said:
Kc Bleeds Crimson said:

I do love the song!! RT

i put a download link up a few days ago...

http://www.mediafire.com/?50n1h0mcngd

p.s. i review alabama rap/hip hop albums for a website and the 63 Boys are sending me a copy of their album when its finished to review. "Bama Anthem" WILL be on it.

Thanks for link..didn't see it before!!! Thanks again...song = my caller tune now.

Back
Top Bottom