| FTBL 5 reason why Washington will win

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. John Ross IX, Charlie McClutchins, Tyler Rape, Ben Ossai, Buttah Baker, Psalm Wooching, Virta Vea, Kevin Kevin, Miles Gascan etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

I thought to myself, "surely there isn't actually a kid on the team named Tyler Rape" so I pulled up the roster... I guess you mean Tyler Rapp. "Charlie McClutchins" must be Chico McClatcher. "Buttah" must be Budda, "Virta" must be "Vita"... ridiculous names regardless... and "Kevin Kevin" must be Kevin King. "Psalm Wooching" appears to actually be the correct name of one of your LBs, with Benning Potatoe being another. Seriously? Oh and Ben Ossai apparently hasn't been on the team in about 6 years.

I thought to myself, "surely there isn't actually a kid on the team named Tyler Rape" so I pulled up the roster... I guess you mean Tyler Rapp. "Charlie McClutchins" must be Chico McClatcher. "Buttah" must be Budda, "Virta" must be "Vita"... ridiculous names regardless... and "Kevin Kevin" must be Kevin King. "Psalm Wooching" appears to actually be the correct name of one of your LBs, with Benning Potatoe being another. Seriously? Oh and Ben Ossai apparently hasn't been on the team in about 6 years.
But don't overlook John Ross IX. This is the only team we've faced with a Pope in the lineup.

Right before you pull into Tuscaloosa there is a few exits you need to check out........... Then when you figure out the game is not in Tuscaloosa, repeat.
weed_exits_-_istock.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom