| FTBL 5 reason why Washington will win

@tusktuff little known fact his family changed their last name from Peterman (eastern euro.) to the scandanavian name Petersen to avoid discrimination in the early 1940s.

Does your coach know you're outing him like this? And you misspelled Scandinavian, I'll wait for your comprehensive explanation.

This will be my first trip to Tuscaloosa. Where can I find the coldest beer in town? I think this will be a fun game and hope nobody gets hurt. It's a shame we have to knock you out of the semis since you deserve to get to play in the title game. Here are the five reasons UW wins.

1. Jack "Cobra" Browning - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has two years of college and four years of high school under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Addams, Ossai, Center, Emptmankamp, Sarell, MacGary etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kawasaki - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense against Washington State and Colorado, we will see a much improved defense on New Years.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. John Ross IX, Charlie McClutchins, Tyler Rape, Ben Ossai, Buttah Baker, Psalm Wooching, Virta Vea, Kevin Kevin, Miles Gascan etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily, say 34-17?

Not sure where you got your offensive line data. According to SportsNola.com at the start of the season, Washington's offensive line average size was 299.4. Not even in the top 20. Bama, at 319 was #5 and that's what our defense practices against every day. On top of that we played against #1 USC (332), #2 Arkansas (322.6), #8 LSU (312.6), #9 Florida (315.4), and #20 TAMU (312). How did those games turn out?

Back
Top Bottom