| RECRUIT šŸˆ 2024 Transfer Portal Thread - DB DaShawn Jones has Committed to Alabama

They are reporting that it is looking likely that Jim Harbaugh is NFL bound. If that happens then it is open season on Michigan players. And the rumor is that Brian Kelly is interested in the UM job, so then it becomes open season on the LSU roster. It's not over yet. The carousel is still spinning and there's lots of opportunities.

They are reporting that it is looking likely that Jim Harbaugh is NFL bound. If that happens then it is open season on Michigan players. And the rumor is that Brian Kelly is interested in the UM job, so then it becomes open season on the LSU roster. It's not over yet. The carousel is still spinning and there's lots of opportunities.
If that happens, the rich will get richer.

Hopefully we can jump in and snag some players, but I'd expect Texas and Georgia to be the front runners.

At some point all these high profile, high paid premadonnas will get tired of not getting playing time. Because theyā€™re trying to get to the League. And trying to make film for themselves. So Texas and Georgia will suffer in the long run. Bad attitudes will destroy a team. Eventually a player and he will be stuck on the outside, broke and no football career.

I think most Alabama fans saw all this transfer stuff coming. Anyone that thought the last decade of a majority of players were coming to Alabama because of Alabama is fooling themselves. They came to be coached by Nick Saban and HIS coaches. Yes Alabama has had a brand for years but CNS enhanced that brand tremendously. The only thing thatā€™s going to change that mind set is for Coach DeBoer and his coaches to win and put players in the NFL. Iā€™m not talking about beating Western Kentucky and etc. He has to beat Georgia, Oklahoma, and etc., SEC championships, and NCā€™s. This is not a program that is reloadingā€¦.This is a program that is rebuilding. I for one think this coach will get it done. RTR.

Could be mommy and daddy issues..like Downs seems too be..
Downs- He'll figure out in few years that He probably didn't handle this whole thing the right way.

Sayin- If he's transferring because of NIL deal? cool. Good luck to him.

I'll say this... Players are caught up in NIL deal at the moment, but in a year or 2... they will be upset and demand to know why theyre not getting what they were promised. This is Subprime NIL.... Promising something that's not there. Texas A and M and USC screwed up. Tennessee will find out soon. Ohio and Georgia and others. This will be corrected.

Downs- He'll figure out in few years that He probably didn't handle this whole thing the right way.

Sayin- If he's transferring because of NIL deal? cool. Good luck to him.

I'll say this... Players are caught up in NIL deal at the moment, but in a year or 2... they will be upset and demand to know why theyre not getting what they were promised. This is Subprime NIL.... Promising something that's not there. Texas A and M and USC screwed up. Tennessee will find out soon. Ohio and Georgia and others. This will be corrected.

Malachi Nelson going to Boise State was an eye opener for me. #1 rated quarterback in the country and followed Riley to USC. Could have started the bowl game or next season, now going to Boise State. Really makes you wonder who is making these decisions and how they will affect guys like him that have everything in front of them and then they just fall to a lower level. I know he wants to play, but a degree from USC will have a bigger pull for the rest of his life over one from Boise State, a place I highly doubt he stays to work at.

Back
Top Bottom