| FTBL 2023 Media Guide now available

A friend of mine started his vacation Saturday and is on one of the islands in Lake Marion. The only "modern" thing he took was a gas stove. I'm headed out there sometime this week...considered it today but I have to get my tents out... :ROFLMAO: It was pourin' when we broke camp the last time with our tents...I think part of mine is in the camper.

BTW, I grabbed an EZ air mattress off of Amazon last year...it's no bigger than a suitcase and converts to a queen...best 260 bucks I've spent on camping gear.

A friend of mine started his vacation Saturday and is on one of the islands in Lake Marion. The only "modern" thing he took was a gas stove. I'm headed out there sometime this week...considered it today but I have to get my tents out... :ROFLMAO: It was pourin' when we broke camp the last time with our tents...I think part of mine is in the camper.

BTW, I grabbed an EZ air mattress off of Amazon last year...it's no bigger than a suitcase and converts to a queen...best 260 bucks I've spent on camping gear.
Your camping and ours is soooooooo different

Ms50+ aint going nowhere without her A/C n bathroom

Back
Top Bottom